Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Lets keep up the chatter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw

....before I do a software release at work. What should we talk about....anything would be GREAT.

then after work, maybe some

jsharp.gif

and most definitely a drive around the lake in the

driving.gif

G e o r g e
drew, i need to get 4 tickets to your beloved sox, do you have a line on where some can be purchased?
Jenny
Genuine missed connection

Me – Wielder of folded up section of the Post Gazette “Mag & Movie” section, expertly crafted into a deadly, well-folded insectoid death-dealing machine.

You - House fly the size of a ’53 Buick, buzzing around erratically, never landing or remaining still long enough for me to crush the living bejeebus out of you.

The missed connection is the one between my folded up Dennis Quaid and Willem Dafoe-emblazoned entertainment section with your rotten, disease-addled carcass. How I wish that I were able to swiftly bring down my ‘Section-C of Justice’ on your buzzing insectoid form, but alas, it was not meant to be. Maybe one of your friends will read this and pass on my email to you. I hope that one day I will be brave enough to talk to you if I ever see you again, or that perhaps chance will bring you to rest on a part of my desk or the wall that is within the reach of my razor-sharp Post Gazette.

Die, goddamn flies. Die die die.

stolen from craigslist. Good for Ha-Ha's while you wait.
r_towle
QUOTE(maddeye @ May 31 2006, 04:52 PM) *

drew, i need to get 4 tickets to your beloved sox, do you have a line on where some can be purchased?

Yes, but it really depends on the game.
Yankees, never gonna happen.

Drop me a PM.

Rich
drewvw

why does everybody think i love the sox so much? biggrin.gif

In boston I assume?
What game?
How much you looking to pay? (That's a big factor)

Best open market is the boston craigslist, but there's a lot of demand so you have to kind of barter and move quick.

Best Value: Bleacher seats (see sox site for section info) and RF Roof.

Unlimited Cash: Monstah seats. They are the best seats in baseball, I don't care what anybody says. Take in a game up there and tell me I'm wrong.

feel free to PM me about this if you want more info....or anybody else for that matter. I would be happy to help look for club members.

QUOTE(maddeye @ May 31 2006, 01:52 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.