Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's Waldo?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
blink.gif Sean. I meant where's Sean? He's been missing from the club site for half a month.

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 31 2006, 02:22 PM) *

blink.gif Sean. I meant where's Sean? He's been missing from the club site for half a month.

i hear he's busy with work ...

smile.gif Andy
Jeroen
yeah man, check in and let us know how/what yer doing!
Jenny
It's weird how you notice someone's missing. I was showering this morning (no wise cracks from the peanut gallery, thank you) and it just occured to me I haven't seen Sean's signature in awhile. Of course, this would never occur to me at a normal time, like while I'm surfing the club site. rolleyes.gif

Jen
elwood-914
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 31 2006, 04:25 PM) *

It's weird how you notice someone's missing. I was showering this morning (no wise cracks from the peanut gallery, thank you) and it just occured to me I haven't seen Sean's signature in awhile. Of course, this would never occur to me at a normal time, like while I'm surfing the club site. rolleyes.gif

Jen

Now ifin you were Miles I would ask......what part of the goat were you washing when you thought of Sean missing...........er ah never mind w00t.gif
Aaron Cox
jen. you kill me.

Jenny
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 31 2006, 06:49 PM) *

jen. you kill me.

Was it Waldo, or the shower? huh.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 31 2006, 09:04 PM) *

Was it Waldo, or the shower?

i think he was trying to picture you in the shower ...

wink.gif Andy
Jenny
Maybe, but at least Aaron doesn't make creepy jazz hand gestures at me while raising his eyebrows! av-943.gif

Jen
scruz914
Jen,

I was missing from the Club for almost 2 months! I know, I know, I don't post very much, so what's to miss. It would be nice if you think of me in the shower tomorrow though - so I can feel missed too.

On second thought, I am back and posting here, so I can't be missed any more.

-Jeff
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 31 2006, 09:30 PM) *

Maybe, but at least Aaron doesn't make creepy jazz hand gestures at me while raising his eyebrows! av-943.gif

so you call me "creepy" now ... dry.gif

cool_shades.gif Andy
Jenny
not at all. You just wiggled your fingers at me. Brad was the one that coined them "creepy". I got nuthin' but love for you, Andy.

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 09:09 AM) *

I got nuthin' but love for you, Andy.

grouphug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 31 2006, 09:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 31 2006, 06:49 PM) *

jen. you kill me.

Was it Waldo, or the shower? huh.gif

Jen

just you. biggrin.gif
sjhowitson
I'm back from no place special. Did anyone miss me??? wub.gif
Jenny
Oh boy, I really got myself in trouble now. sad.gif

There's all sorts of people I should be missing! What can I say? I have no control over who pops into my mind while I'm half asleep and showering at dark o'hundred. yawn.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 02:27 PM) *

showering at dark o'hundred. yawn.gif

wouldn't that be "O-Dark-Hundred" instead?

biggrin.gif Andy
Jenny
not for me. Just wanted to illustrate exactly how early it was, I can't even get fake military time correct.

smile.gif Jen
elwood-914
[

showering at dark o'hundred. yawn.gif

Jen
[/quote]
Hmmm......he must be Irish clover.gif clover.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.