Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atlanta, Ga get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Al Meredith
I live very close to Andretti's and I plan to be there early. See youall there
SGB
Dang wish Iwas there to raise my coffee and toast to Marco! Who wulda thunk it. Lookout Kimi! (well, Ok, tnat may be exagerating- but I've always thought the Andrettis have as much class as they do balls). I don't recall any excuses over somany many near victories. 2nd was prolly Marco's fate anyway....
mad.gif
blitZ
I'll be there. Can we get a head count? Chime in.
obscurity
I'll be there
agrump
Not sure I will make it, it's at 7:00, right?
pupwag
Gonna try to make it.
blitZ
icon_bump.gif

Anyone else??
d914
that was sunday at 7:00 ??? I've been traveling alot,,memory gone.. I'll be there in a support vechicle and a spare jack stand.....or I can bring some of my nicer parts!!
bam914
I will be there.

Blake Meredith
1972 914 ITC unconstruction
blitZ
QUOTE(d914 @ Jun 2 2006, 11:53 AM) *

that was sunday at 7:00 ??? I've been traveling alot,,memory gone.. I'll be there in a support vechicle and a spare jack stand.....or I can bring some of my nicer parts!!

The get together is Sunday, June 4, 7pm at Andretti's.
shadygrady
I'll be there. Also Lewis Broyles is coming. chowtime.gif
JFJ914
I'll be there.
Two914s
Andretti Speed Lab at 4pm TODAY, Sunday. See ya there

http://www.andrettikarting.com/
blitZ
QUOTE(Two914s @ Jun 4 2006, 11:55 AM) *

Andretti Speed Lab at 4pm TODAY, Sunday. See ya there

http://www.andrettikarting.com/

I beleve it's 7pm, at least you won't be late.
D1A3
WOW! ad a great time meeting everyone tonight and talking nuts and bolts...

Attached are few pics I snapped. the Bloue car belongs to Les, the silver one is mine, the flared gold/red car is Grady's and the green car is part of Lewis' stable. The silver 912 is Al Meredith's with his new Jake Raby engine running! Larry Mortimer showed up with his 904 (and pit crew!), but I did not get a picture, hopefully someone else though will share.

Hopefully we can get more runnign cars at the next meet!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

blitZ
We had an excellent get together and hope we can do more things together. Here are a few pics.

Group Shot including Al's 912 in the background.

blitZ
The business end of Grady's 3.0.

blitZ
Larry's slick 904 Kit Car.

sharper
Had I been keeping up with the club I would have been there. Now that I actually have a car to show up with.
db9146
Couple more photos. We had 14+ folks there and in addition to the 4 914s, Larry brought his 904 he his building which started a number of interesting discussions.

Had a great time. We gotta do this more often.

shadygrady
It was a great time. We just have to do it more often. As you can tell by the time of this post, I had the fartherest to drive and just got home. But it was definitely worth it. mueba.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
blitZ
Jason

I think these nut plates would solve our foglight anchoring problem. Just pop rivet them in place with the flush side out.

Nut Plate

D1A3
QUOTE(blitZ @ Jun 5 2006, 10:18 AM) *

Jason

I think these nut plates would solve our foglight anchoring problem. Just pop rivet them in place with the flush side out.

Nut Plate

Nice find Les!

I ordered some Blind Nuts online last night from Craig over at Camp914.com Let's see how they work and if not, I'll go in on you with these. The floating nuts look really nice, I'm just trying to keep it as "factory" correct as I can (is that possible given I have a '76 with '72 bumpers?). idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.