Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need To Talk To Someone Willing To Do A PPI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott
Saw a car on ebay and it appears not to be the typical POS. I am looking for someone to do a PPI and let me know. I need someone that is a real nit picker. If I am going to spend the money I want the car perfect....well at least as close as I can get.

The car is in Parker, Colorado

Ebay page is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-PORSCH...1QQcmdZViewItem

or

Item number: 4645393333

Please leet me know what you need to take on this adventure.
brant
I know some of the colorado guys have looked this over already.
think they wanted 8K locally.

I didn't hear anything significantly wrong with the car.
i'll pass along the info to the guy has looked it over.

I believe this car sold through another owner about 1.5-2 years back that was probably the builder in another local town.

it doesn't appear to be a sorted race car.
somethings done in a manner that may have indicated lack of direction by the builder. and I don't think either owner ever actually turned a wheel on track or sorted it in any way.

I'll pass this thread along.
brant
Scott
Thank you Brant. Like anyone else here I don't want to get it shipped out to my home and find out that I blew my money on a junker. I appreciate you time and their's as well.
shelby/914
Scott, I just sent you a long E-Mail about the car, along with the owners phone number. It's a nice car, more track than street. Good DE car, do not know what class it was built for or would be in now. I'm leaving town for a week on Monday, but if you got a cheap flight sat or sun could pick you up and take you down to Parker to see it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.