Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deadlines Extended for WCC '06
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
Not sure the word is out because the news on the registration deadline extension is buried in the "free 914" thread. We still have a very long way to go to reach the number required for the raffle, but regardless, you can still register. Send the form and checks in asap and call the Monarch Hotel before next Wednesday to be sure of getting one of our reserved block of rooms.
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

...oops...

I meant...

icon_bump.gif
cassidy_bolger
mine is in the mail today.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ Jun 1 2006, 08:50 AM) *

Not sure the word is out because the news on the registration deadline extension is buried in the "free 914" thread. We still have a very long way to go to reach the number required for the raffle, but regardless, you can still register. Send the form and checks in asap and call the Monarch Hotel before next Wednesday to be sure of getting one of our reserved block of rooms.

Craig and I have a link to information in our signatures and I think the link has been mentioned in one of the WCC threads.

icon_bump.gif
olav

I sent mine in!

clap56.gif
J P Stein
I sent mine in on the 26th but have no confirmation that anyone received it......
Is it time to start worring about this?
chilli
One tsrip to portland this year, going in August

mike
914werke
Paid beer3.gif
Challenge to you SoCal'ers bootyshake.gif
boxstr
JP I got yours, start worring.
Craig
MoveQik
icon_bump.gif

Mine is sitting in the mailbox with the flag up as of this posting. driving.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif chowtime.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif
Brad Roberts
Admins,

can you please add a link in your signatures to the signup site?

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.