Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener Sighting - West San Jose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
szuccaro
Saw you in my rear view mirror... but didnt get a chance to acknowledge your hello. Anyone in this club? Steve
Jenny
What color was it Steve?

I saw a sweet flared orange teener getting gas on Tuesday at lunch. Beeped my horn like all hell before he finally noticed me. Arco at Branham & Jarvis.

Jen
szuccaro
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 09:17 AM) *

What color was it Steve?

I saw a sweet flared orange teener getting gas on Tuesday at lunch. Beeped my horn like all hell before he finally noticed me. Arco at Branham & Jarvis.

Jen

Couldnt tell the color Jen..maybe silver. Steve

ps...we still got to get together for a beer....!
DanT
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 09:17 AM) *

What color was it Steve?

Jen

That was me getting gas Jen....didn't notice you until I could just see the tail lights of a silver 914. Wasn't trying to ignore...just not paying attention to honking horns when I am getting gas biggrin.gif
Jenny
drooley.gif your car is beautiful. It looked like it was candy coated. wub.gif

Jen
Brad Roberts
Cool car Steve!!

I have said for years and years that a grey interior would look good in a 914 (I grew up in the Street Rod crowd) I would love to do a Yellow 914 with the grey interior.

Good job.

Car looks great beerchug.gif

B
Jenny
QUOTE(szuccaro @ Jun 1 2006, 11:34 AM) *

Couldnt tell the color Jen..maybe silver. Steve

ps...we still got to get together for a beer....!

I saw a silver teener on the shoulder of 85/87 over the weekend... didn't recognize it.

Steve, you gotta make it out to a club breakfast or lunch sometime. Show off your car and meet some club members.

Jen
carreraguy
[/quote]
Steve, you gotta make it out to a club breakfast or lunch sometime. Show off your car and meet some club members.
Jen
[/quote]

I agree Jen!! Steve, seriously dude, you've got a very nice collection there; at least come on out Sunday to the Parts Heaven swap meet with the 914! Guaranteed to get a lot of attention!

DanT
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 03:06 PM) *

drooley.gif your car is beautiful. It looked like it was candy coated. wub.gif

Jen

Here you go...Phoenix Red (mine) and Signal Orange (Midtowners) on his drive way last weekend.
Sorry couldn't help myself.
Jenny
yes, drooley indeed. Signal orange was my first love. You and Taco's cars side by side is too much. Be still my heart...

Jen
GTeener
Pretty car, Steve clap56.gif 2 fire exstinguishers is quite prepared too biggrin.gif
GTeener
Those orange ones are purdy too thumb3d.gif

I've seen a yellow one near Greer Park in Midtown, Palo Alto and a silver one in a driveway on Louis in Midtown, Palo Alto. Anyone know them? confused24.gif
Jenny
Stop stalking 914s, Gwen.

smile.gif Jen
GTeener
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 04:26 PM) *

Stop stalking 914s, Gwen.

smile.gif Jen

But, Jenny, they may be single guys? cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.