Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet Caps!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
I just recieved the latest "Tweeks" cataloge, and on page 6 under new products there is a 2.0 alloy cap that is DA-BOMB aktion035.gif
My scanners is down otherwise Id post a pic, and I chked and thier site must be down Tweeks.
But wait the caption says sold individually and the price is.....$74.99
Holy Crap Batman finger.gif
Charles Deutsch
There was a guy selling reproduction caps on ebay recently that looked decent. I don't remember the price but I don't think they were $75. As long as the repros fit right, I would buy 'em.
rhodyguy
weird. after about 7 years i got one on fri. i moved since the last one so it wasn't a forward. rich, you buy any parts lately? i have, 2 places. i wonder who sold my name. 6 rivets for the rockers/sills for $22.99 and shipping! are they plated with platinum? to the bat boat robin.

kevin
Charles Deutsch
Reproduction wheel caps on ebay - buy 4 for $100

"YOU ARE BIDDING ON A PIMPPRIDE EXCLUSIVE! SET OF 4 NEW BILLET CENTER CAPS FOR YOUR FACTORY ORIGINAL FUCHS VW / 914 4 LUG WHEELS!!! CENTER CAPS ARE A BEAUTIFUL REPRODUCTION!!! MY LOCAL CAL LOOK FRIEND MADE A SET OF THESE FOR HIS PERSONAL PRIDE & JOY, AND THEN AS OTHER FRIENDS SEEN IT AS SAID " THAT'S COOL " AND REQUESTED ANOTHER.. THEN ANOTHER... THEN ANOTHER.... ECT.... NOW THE PIMP'S GOT'EM FOR YOU!" laugh.gif
MarkV
Same as Tweeks $54.25 @ Pelican.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.