Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you....Craig Downs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rickyhgarcia
This club is really full of good people...no doubt about it. Especially considering that most of us do not even know each other except by electronic means.

I am currently overseas and selling some parts in the classifieds. I recluted the help of my car restorer to receive payment for the items and subsequently shipment of the goods. My restorer always complains how busy he is with work, nonetheless, he still is a good sport and do these chores for me.

We just had a situation in which two different buyers named Craig bought items from me. A 914world.com member Craig Downs bought a steering wheel from me, he got his package OK. Likewise, later on, an E-bayer Craig Johnson bought a set of speakers.

Apparently my restorer, in the haste of work shipped the speakers to the wrong Craig...so Craig Downs also received the speakers.

My restorer e-mailed me the tracking number of the package...and without checking it, I forwaded the number to speakers Craig. He wrote back to me furious because the speakers were sent to Ontario, Ca. instead of Edina, Mn.

So fellow 914world.com member Craig Downs...without me asking...offered to take the package to a near by UPS office to send the package in the correct path. He even payed for the delivery, which I must refund (check is in the mail).

It does not get any better than this!!!

Thanks... beerchug.gif ...Craig Downs!!!!

craig downs
I didn't know I was from Canada. Last I check I am sill here in California.

Things like this happen from time to time and the way I look at it I am
just helping a brother out. You were good to me and gave me a good deal on the
steering wheel so just returning the favor.
Thanks Ricky
Craig Downs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.