Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So what ever happened to Clayton?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
It's been over 3 weeks now and I have not heard from him, I am now very concerned about what happened to him, no calls, no emails or anything. Does anyone know what happened to him? Is he ok? Someone must know something.

He looks like this
Aaron Cox
ive called everyday....

sometimes phone rings, sometimes straight to voicemail... so at least his phone is functioning ....

but yeah. no answer sad.gif
sent pm's, emails, phone calls from other numbers....

hope he is alive and well...

whats the next step?

BigDBass
I've been wondering myself. I talked to him last on the morning of May 9th while he was still here in Chicago. sad.gif
Brando
Clayton? Oh Clayton? Where aaaaaaare yooooooou?
cbenitah
.....And he likes short ladies, wonder if he ran to Sweden?? Please let us know you are ok
skline
I talked to him on the phone, he is alive and kicking and working his way back to normal and will be with us again.

Hopefully soon.
Toast
QUOTE(skline @ Jun 1 2006, 04:38 PM) *

I talked to him on the phone, he is alive and kicking and working his way back to normal and will be with us again.

Hopefully soon.

Working his way back to normal?! That is strange. confused24.gif I never knew Clayton (aka Twisted1) to be Normal. screwy.gif

Well, watever ya going through Clayton, hope you work it out. I'd love to see ya again. Besides, you need to see my new hair do. w00t.gif

grouphug.gif
guiltless
Clayton, you are pretty much the one who I credit with bringing me from being interested in teeners to being a full blown teener-holic.

Come back to us soon. I don't know whats going on, nor do I need to, but know that you are in my prayers.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 1 2006, 06:06 PM) *

Besides, you need to see my new hair do. w00t.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.