Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kentucky 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
I'm in Louisville Kentucky for some training and dropped over to Britt Dodds house for a few hours. Grasshopper and his Dad came up from Georgia to help work on Britts car and a friend of Britts that has a V8 conversion was there as well. I wish I had more time to help out but I got a lot of studying to do and at my age it doesn't come any easier. I took some lousy pictures with my $20 dollar digital camera which doesn't do well in bad lighting but here they are anyway.

Grasshopper at work

Elliot_Cannon
Just got the engine out.
Elliot_Cannon
Grasshopper working...Britt and Elliot watching
Aaron Cox
we are gonna have to quarantine you when you get back ellyut smile.gif

thats cool. did you lend a hand? or just sit there and make smartass remarks ?(typical ellyut LOL)
drewvw

i like the grainy pics....they have an artsy feel to 'em smile.gif
SirAndy
hey Elliot, when you're done taking pictures with my camera, please send it back ... thanks ... beerchug.gif

glad to see you guys got some work done ...
biggrin.gif Andy
bd1308
biggrin.gif

This welding thing is awesome (havent done it yet) but Grasshopper is the bomb at this sorta thing.

b
skline
So he really does have a 914? I thought you were retiring in May? I hope they arent going to let you fly anymore, the skies are getting more dangerous everyday, thats all we need is an old man who cant see or hear anymore out flying above our heads. Come back home to your retirement villa and just drive around seizure world in your 914 where it is safe Elliot.
rick 918-S
Cool. Like the avatar say's....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.