Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shock stops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsf322
I just went to replace my springs and discovered the rubber shock stop on the passengers side is pretty badly worn and actually starting to disintegrate. I can't find them at Pelican or AA. Can I get them anywhere?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(jsf322 @ Jun 1 2006, 06:10 PM) *

I just went to replace my springs and discovered the rubber shock stop on the passengers side is pretty badly worn and actually starting to disintegrate. I can't find them at Pelican or AA. Can I get them anywhere?

Got mine from the local dealer. What a difference! You don't realize they're going bad until they GONE to pieces.
jsf322
How long ago did you get them from the dealer? AA lists them as NLA. I'll try the dealer today. There is one ten minutes from here.
jsf322
Went to the dealer and I was able to get the shock stops. Porsche had 4 left in stock in Atlanta. I took 2 and also took 2 for the front since there are only 3 left in the country through Porsche. Anyone needs them better act fast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.