Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hypotheticly speaking... if one was to build a six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
i know there are a number of must have titles....but am not sure of what they are or where to get them.....
SirAndy
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jun 1 2006, 08:48 PM) *

i know there are a number of must have titles....

- HOW TO: rob a bank and don't get caught ...

- 1001 tips to hide credit card statements from your wife ...

- quick cash quick - for dummies

- ever thought about selling body parts? a guide for the desperate ...

biggrin.gif Andy

Aaron Cox
bruce anderson's book...

wayne dempseys book....
lapuwali
Bruce Anderson's 911 Performance Handbook, and Wayne Dempsey's 911 engine rebuilding book. Both are readily available from online book dealers.

Anderson's book tells you all the details on all of the various engine options. Dempsey's book tells you in detail how to rebuild the engine once you get it. Dempsey is one of the two proprietors of Pelican Parts. Anderson is a long-time Porsche guy, who contributes to Excellence these days.

Pelican has a 6 conversion guide, and there's lots of data here.
Mueller
QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jun 1 2006, 09:17 PM) *

Bruce Anderson's 911 Performance Handbook, and Wayne Dempsey's 911 engine rebuilding book. Both are readily available from online book dealers.

Anderson's book tells you all the details on all of the various engine options. Dempsey's book tells you in detail how to rebuild the engine once you get it. Dempsey is one of the two proprietors of Pelican Parts. Anderson is a long-time Porsche guy, who contributes to Excellence these days.

Pelican has a 6 conversion guide, and there's lots of data here.

I think all /6 people should own Bruce Andersons book, whether you plan to rebuild the motor or not, there is good info and some good reading in the book....
pete-stevers
Been busy googling Andy's titles....
Jeroen
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jun 2 2006, 06:49 AM) *

Been busy googling Andy's titles....

Found 'em yet?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.