Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody know anything about this car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
byndbad914
I was just perusing my pictures on the computer and realized after really looking at this car, mine is probably going to be very much like it! He even has what looks like strut tubing on the uprights (funny I never noticed that until just a minute ago).

Anybody know info about his car, or is the owner maybe part of the nonclub?? I have had this pic saved for quite a while and am basically just curious...

edit - a pic would help!
Click to view attachment
guiltless
I don't know to whom it belongs, though I think I remember it belonging to a friend of one of the guys here. I do know that it is a Sheridan Body Kit and that I have been looking for that wing with those uprights forever.
byndbad914
guiltless - I don't know about that wing specifically, but I have a 70" GT Racing wing and aluminum tube uprights I just added to the tube car last weekend... check out my thread. You can copy that if you wish and there is a link in there to Aircraft Spruce for the uprights... I don't think you can specifically buy pre-made uprights, but the fab work is rather simple really and if you don't weld, you can pay a local welder a few bucks or a case of beer and probably get that part handled.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=50151
byndbad914
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.