Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visitor today to Skline's Garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Had a club member come by today and he brought his beautiful conversion car with him. I must say, it is a very clean and well done machine. It even has AC that works. Needless to say, I am very jealous. What do you think?

Aaron Cox
yep. brian's car is badass....

saw it at the D/G swap.

he was explaining to me the long reinforcements... maybe he can elaborate here
skline
A few more of this awesome machine.
Andyrew
B e a UTIFUL!

Definately very nicely done!

Looks factory.

skline
Aaron, I can see by your timely reply that you obviously have no life and are just sitting at home in front of your computer. You could come down here where it is a little cooler and help with the car in my garage with Brandon and myself.

Or did Mommy tell you that you are grounded? smile.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Jun 3 2006, 02:37 PM) *

Aaron, I can see by your timely reply that you obviously have no life and are just sitting at home in front of your computer. You could come down here where it is a little cooler and help with the car in my garage with Brandon and myself.

bite me punk. was helping my sister move out, studying for finals, and working...

hopped on the net....

jeez.... that was nice....
Elliot_Cannon
Nicest looking car in the Skline driveway in a loooong time.

Elliot
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 3 2006, 01:38 PM) *

QUOTE(skline @ Jun 3 2006, 02:37 PM) *

bite me punk. was helping my sister move out, studying for finals, and working...

hopped on the net....

jeez.... that was nice....

You have a job???? blink.gif I thought you just bought and sold Porsche parts.... biggrin.gif
914-8
Hey, nice meeting you today!

Found out that Skline and I live 10 minutes apart. Cool!

Thanks for the nice deal on the decklid. Left Skline's house at 1:30 p.m., the goal was to have it made into a GT lid TODAY. sawzall-smiley.gif

Got caught up on some household projects, though, and it slowed me down. Calling it quits for today.

It'll be ready by lunch tomorrow, though! Just needs a little detail work and paint.

Give me a call if you need any help - let's get that Chalon on the road! driving.gif

Starting point:

IPB Image

Progress:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Pretty close:

IPB Image

beer3.gif
skline
Wow, great job and excellent progress, when you get done with yours, come back by and we can make one for mine too. I need one for the Chalon that will lay flat when the brace is removed. Which is going to be my next question, how does it stay closed flat with the brace removed?

Aaron Cox
good luck if you still use the torsion bars... they wont lay flat with the brace removed....

time for hood pins smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Great looking car Brian; saw it at D & G too. Can you give a "liitle " of the history.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(skline @ Jun 3 2006, 06:34 PM) *

Wow, great job and excellent progress, when you get done with yours, come back by and we can make one for mine too. I need one for the Chalon that will lay flat when the brace is removed. Which is going to be my next question, how does it stay closed flat with the brace removed?

Scott,

I still have your lids here. I will get it done at some point. However, if you need them back, just let me know.

I built one, and I am not happy with it at all at this point. I have enough bits to build 2 more (i think).

Let me know what you want to do.

- Joe
914-8
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 3 2006, 06:41 PM) *

good luck if you still use the torsion bars... they wont lay flat with the brace removed....

time for hood pins smile.gif

Says who?!?

lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.