Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pretty music stopped playing!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
I used to have a music box. It had a pretty (ugly) key...

Anyways, you could turn the key clockwise and cause the music to whiirrrr.

There was a little light show. You'd see a lil red light, and a lil green light. The red light would come on, and so would the green light, then when the whirring music would stop, you would turn the key tight, and then the music would change to like heavy metal, but real small, and kinda choppy.

... but, tonight when I went to wind up my music box.. I got a light show, but the music never qued.. and so the metal band never played that really poppy song.

My fuel pump thing refused to make music. I am very upset. I can't tolerate that kind of action, from something that I bought, and love very, very much. I know I neglect her lately, but I have been very busy with working on the new studio, so I can stretch her wheels, and stick a big assed vibrator in her hole, to make her go really fast, like she really always wanted.

Fuel pump... I swear, If you would just work tomorrow, so I can drive your ass up out da 'hood, and park you under your favorite tree full of birds, so help me God, I will put a big shiny motor in my car, and you can take a break, for fucking ever, you piece of shit. Either you, or another component is causing alot of trouble right now, and I can't take it. You get your asses to work in there, or I am going to have to have you towed back here, and leave you to rot under the tree full of birds.

Sorry, I am just upset right now. I needed to be honest with my car, and the parts that make it so wonderful. (damn piece of shit)

chair.gif

M
GWN7
It could be your $$ sensor......Porsche's have one that senses how much cash you have in your pocket. That determines how much the repair will cost.

Good thing you don't have a newer car like Howie....they read your credit report.......
redshift
I don't care about Howie's car, it's got On-Star.

M
VegasRacer
Have you tried singing to it? tunez.gif Maybe if you played it a nice ballad, something with a violin and oboe track. A polka is always appreciated or anything by John Phillip Suza. Stay away from Techno, Calypso and Burt Bacharach before noon. If all else fails, some Brian Eno might do the trick.
GWN7
Why do is suddenly have this vision of Miles's Black car sitting in a green field with white puffy clouds in the sky behind it, surrounded by goats, with a accordian player wearing lederhosen and playing Anthrax's "I Am the Law" at warp nine........?
Bruce Allert
It went ZIP when it moved,
And POP, when it stopped,
And WHIRRR, when it stood still.
I never knew just what it was
And I guess I never will.........

Miles,
Ask Peter, Paul or Mary. Maybe they can fix yer car.
Or, you can go see Puff & he'll make everything alright smoke.gif

......b beer.gif
redshift
I OFFICIALLY know too much about these cars! All better!

Thanks for playing along fellas, sometimes you just need a big hug. laugh.gif

I did stop by a garden cookout thing today... smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.