Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: finally got the wife behind the wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
she hated driving the 72'. for reasons to numerous to list. today it was "please, just drive the car". "oh this is much better than the white car". "rev it up a bit jeanne." "WOW, this is fun!!!". "ah honey, you're doing 60 in a 35". then on the freeway "you're doing 80"."can i drive the car to work on nice days?". oh lord, what have i done. headbang.gif

kevin
Qarl
As Ren from Ren and Stimpy woudl say...

You EEEEEDiot!

Now you'll never get to drive it during nice weather!
ChrisReale
Text book case of "you done f'd up". No, I think its cool. I m going to try to "teach" my girlfriend to drive my 914, but I'll do that at a warehouse parking lot on a Sunday at midnight
rhodyguy
"do i shift at 6 or 7?" ohmy.gif . "5 or if you are in the red it's to late". the often asked question, is there a rev limiting rotor for the 009. headbang.gif atleast if her car is in the garage i know the 914 hasn't been boosted.

kevin
"my head hurts"
DNHunt
Be careful of what you started. Pretty soon I'll be able to say to you "Get back in the Jetta where you belong." Jean you go girl.

Dave
d914
what were you thinking. The 14 is the one thing that gives me and or my son a free pass!!
type47
no, no, you've got it all wrong. it's an excuse to get another teener, his and hers. lol3.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I let one of my girlfriends drive my car once. Didn't see her or the car for three days. She's gone. Car's still here. I got the best of that deal!
DNHunt
Curt

I've meet Jean. Kevin's a lucky guy. He's got the girl and the car.

Dave
campbellcj
My wife just -sat- in the orange car for the first time yesterday. I was adjusting the throttle linkage and needed somebody to work the pedal. wub.gif

I don't think she had ever gotten into a fully caged car with race seat and gutted interior before. She is kind of the auto-trans/full-leather/power-everything/AC/CD-changer type of chick.

The main comment was that she'd be pissed if she hurt her back climbing in/out over the door bars. unsure.gif
Mike D.
I let the wife drive my 2.0 during part of the Tour 2000 run when we were going south on Hwy. 1 from the redwoods to where ever. Anyway I have video of her going 55mph past one of those curvie road signs that say 20...

I had my seat belt on..

-Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.