QUOTE(one914racer @ Jun 3 2006, 09:55 PM) *

the vin plate was on the car dry.gif

either i'm blind or this sucks ... actually, either way sucks ... biggrin.gif

idea.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
or the owner 'tween you and thomas got a souvenier smile.gif
echocanyons

didn't happen, but thanks for insinuating it wavey.gif .
GWN7
well I was wondering what this thread is about too.... at least with Miles's threads you can torture him with food smile.gif
echocanyons
This photo shows the area after I got it from Thomas, I am guessing the area would be yellow instead of black. I assume it was still there when I helped load it up but didn't think to look.

I really didn't touch the car except to move it, I basically gathered parts and lost interest after I totalled my car.
Gint
I'm officially lost...
Gint
OK, I think I get it. Kelly's pictures are indicating (I guess, I can't see it even that well even with the absolutely amazing display on my new MacBook) that the VIN tag is missing.

Yes? Someone stole it?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Jun 3 2006, 10:48 PM) *

didn't happen, but thanks for insinuating it wavey.gif .

the smiley indicated my "sarcasm"

sorry for that
AA
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 4 2006, 06:56 AM) *

Kelly's pictures are indicating (I guess, I can't see it even that well even with the absolutely amazing display on my new MacBook) that the VIN tag is missing.
actually, kelly's pictures show that it was still there ... in thomas first picture, you can clearly see that they painted black over the VIN-Tag. which means that there's still the original yellow paint behind it.
in kelly's pics, the whole area is still black, if someone had taken off the VIN-Tag, there would be a yellow square in those pictures ...

sooooooo, i guess i'm not only getting deaf but also blind ...
dry.gif Andy

PS: i'll check again today, i'm thinking i probably missed the tag because it's black ...
Bleyseng
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Jun 3 2006, 10:55 PM) *

This photo shows the area after I got it from Thomas, I am guessing the area would be yellow instead of black. I assume it was still there when I helped load it up but didn't think to look.

I really didn't touch the car except to move it, I basically gathered parts and lost interest after I totalled my car.

I can just make it out in the picture! Time for some glasses Andy. av-943.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jun 4 2006, 09:58 AM) *

I can just make it out in the picture!

yepp, writing is clearly visible ... now, fingers crossed it's still on the car when i get there today ...

smile.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
Now we know why he takes all those fuzzy pics. Brad, do you offer vision coverage? blink.gif
McMark
It was there last weekend. I looked at it while the red car was up on the bench.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 4 2006, 01:56 PM) *

It was there last weekend. I looked at it while the red car was up on the bench.

agree.gif i'm blind ... can someone please turn on the light? and deaf. what? w h a t ???

i can't hear you, it's too dark in here ...

getting old sucks ...
headbang.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 5 2006, 10:26 PM) *

didnt know sound was dependant on light...... confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 6 2006, 09:09 AM) *

didnt know sound was dependant on light...... confused24.gif

that was my feeble attempt to make fun of the fact that i'm getting old ...
dry.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
ahh... i thought something got lost in translation chairfall.gif

we have a new smiley for you!

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Now if you could get that smiley to beat another smiley with the cane you'd have the perfect Cap'n smiley lol3.gif
Jenny

getting old sucks ...

Grandpa. laugh.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 6 2006, 10:11 AM) *

Grandpa. laugh.gif
thanks for the reminder ... smile.gif gotta talk to my daughter and see how she's doing. i soooo want to be there ...

still can't believe i'm going to be a grandfather
blink.gif Andy
horizontally-opposed
Dude,

You're gonna be a grandfather? Damn! blink.gif

I would have NEVER guessed that was even possible. You're like how old? Well, unless you were from Ohio, where Rebekah is from. biggrin.gif

Well, whatever, CONGRATULATIONS! beerchug.gif

pete
Brad Roberts
Let's try to keep the "something stolen from a yellow 9146 threads to a minimum" ..LOL

I was scared shitless when I was trying to load the tub by myself at 2:30am with cops flying around everyone in their cars!!. I stopped imediately and called Kelly. I quickly realized that I didnt have a title or any paperwork on this bare tub I was trying to load. The last thing I need right now is more headache just as things are starting to straighten out. A missing VIN tag would have been icing on the cake!

Glad it was found (where it belonged)

B
GTeener
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 6 2006, 11:16 AM) *

Let's try to keep the "something stolen from a yellow 9146 threads to a minimum" ..LOL

I was scared shitless when I was trying to load the tub by myself at 2:30am with cops flying around everyone in their cars!!. I stopped imediately and called Kelly. I quickly realized that I didnt have a title or any paperwork on this bare tub I was trying to load. The last thing I need right now is more headache just as things are starting to straighten out. A missing VIN tag would have been icing on the cake!

Glad it was found (where it belonged)

B

Maybe you need to upgrade to an enclosed trailer happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.