Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow!! New Teener!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Low and behold, I was driving back from the convienience store, slurpee in hand, My daughter and her friend sitting in the back of the weeniemobile (The SUV), when I see this teener sitting in a parking lot!!! It's a 4, but one of the CLEANEST I've ever seen. And, it had a base sticker on it, so the owner has to be military like me.

Anyway, it's silver, the paint is IMPECCABLE, painted rockers and valences, 5 lug conversion, big brakes, Momo steering wheel, and european taillights an front signals.

Does anyone here own it??? If so, lets talk!!

Sorry about the pic quality, it's my cameraphone... better than nothing I guess.
ninefourteener
second pic
ninefourteener
3rd pic
TheCabinetmaker
I always leave a note with my phone #. They usually call back
Nemo914
It looks like it has pilot wings on the front plate. With military stickers, I bet it's a pilot with the St Louis Air National Guard. I have some buddies there--I'll ask around.
campbellcj
That car definitely looks clean. I have left notes on cars before but most people don't seem to call or go onto whatever web board I'm pushing that week laugh.gif

Coincidentally, I will be in St. Louis for work this week. I dunno if I will have any free time, but I'll be staying at the airport Hilton. Working at the Boeing facilities nearby.
J P Stein
AUUGGH.....we got bout 5000 people in Computer Services (now Shared Services) and they still have to bring in "the pro from Dover". Bunch of effin' bubble heads running the joint.
campbellcj
JP...the McDonnell Douglas dinosaurs in St. Louis Information Systems are a different breed, to be kind. The system we are replacing was probably built before I was born. No joke. It is a "flat" database where most of the fields are 1 and 2 character codes, and the people who understood what the codes meant are mostly retired or dead by now. No joke.

Up in your neck of the woods, we do have a major app going live next week. All of the Puget Sound metrology (cal) labs. It is hooked into all of the tool cribs, but they are not using our tool crib system for reasons unknown to me (i.e. mostly internal politics).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.