Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Info about Charlotte NC area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mharrison
I thought that I'd throw it out there and see if any members were familiar with the Charlotte, NC area. My wife has a good job that may be transferring her there, and it would be easier for me to find a job making my salary there than for her to find a different one here.

I may be moving by Aug 1st and need to know what areas to look for houses in. Looking for good schools, low crime, commute to Charlotte area in around 30 minutes, the usual.

Also if anyone has an IT job handy in the Charlotte area that would be GREAT! I can get my credentials to anyone that is interested, but I'm a Windows guy who has done pretty much everything from workstations, servers, SQL admin, Lotus Notes admin, Information Security, Computer Forensics, Policy writing......blah blah blah....

SGB
Hey you are a southerner already...
I've been told be freinds that live in the area that it is great! Cooler than down here (a little), mountains and lakes all over, and apparently a strong economy from what I have read.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.