Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Original Carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I've never noticed these markings on the back of a piece of original carpet out of a 73 model. Apparently the carpet was made by TSB and has some markings that appear to me to be cutting guides. My first thought was that they were for the factory six hand throttle lever, but after some inspection it appears that the guides are a little too far off the the right hand side (as installed in the car). Anyway, just something I noticed and might have interest for other people.
McMark
Apparently only interesting to me. av-943.gif
olav
TSB = Toxic Sperm Buildup as far as I remember.
Eric_Shea
You're talking about dimples on the backside of the carpet? yellowsleep[1].gif

Wrong forum newbie! w00t.gif
Chris Pincetich
Have you tried looking at it under UV light? The "TSB" is only the first clue, the dots represent map coordinates, more will be revealed. You must travel to Germany to unlock the code, the quest for the 914 HOLY GRAIL wink.gif
rjames
I think I see the Virgin Mary in there too...
dflesburg
You need more to do and yes that would only be interesting to you. Now get over yourself and take that 8 track out and put a damn mp3 player in your car.
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 5 2006, 10:04 AM) *

I think I see the Virgin Mary in there too...

av-943.gif av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
You need more to do and yes that would only be interesting to you. Now get over yourself and take that 8 track out and put a damn mp3 player in your car.

Poor Mark... this is getting fun. biggrin.gif

Think about this guys.

1. He actually got out his camera and took these pics.
2. He then took the time to download them.
3. Then resized them.
4. Then started this thread and uploaded them for all to see.

smoke.gif

lol3.gif
Eric_Shea
I missed a step! There's some Photoshop work in there too! w00t.gif
GWN7
In picture #2 I can see the outline of a persons helmut with goggles on and a scarf over their face (to the right of the arrow)....just like how they raced in the 70's
redshift
This is a cry for help.

rofl...

M
SGB
Hey, I didn't read this thread. No, I have important things to do.....
(I didn't reply either)
GTeener
You didn't inhale too much of that old carpet glue did you? chairfall.gif
TROJANMAN
unsure.gif
Aaron Cox
OMG!!! ROFL
redshift
bahahahaha

Is that Kevin Costner?

M
McMark
I guess I'll just keep the rest of my carpet impression mysteries to myself. happy11.gif Oh, there was so much magic to share.

Bastards! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.