Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Vintage Car Races @ Sears Point
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgara962
Here are a few pictures from the vintage car races at Sears Point (Infineon Raceway) from this weekend. No 914's like last year, but some cool cars.
jgara962
dadff
jgara962
dfasdf
olav
Cool.

Someone was racing a McLaren?
So.Cal.914
Cool pic's.
jgara962
QUOTE(olav @ Jun 4 2006, 09:22 PM) *

Cool.

The McLaren was there as a mode of transportation to and from the track. Sitting next to a Ferrari and in front of a 48' transporter. How else are you supposed to go vintage racing biggrin.gif
olav
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Jun 4 2006, 09:32 PM) *

QUOTE(olav @ Jun 4 2006, 09:22 PM) *

Cool.

The McLaren was there as a mode of transportation to and from the track. Sitting next to a Ferrari and in front of a 48' transporter. How else are you supposed to go vintage racing biggrin.gif

No way. Now that's class. smile.gif
Jeroen
cool pics
thanks for sharing!
drewvw

nice pics...I need to remember to take a bunch of pics at formula 1 at the glen this year, lots of awesome vintage racers there every year also.
maf914
Nice pictures.

I remember seeing the yellow Wittington Brothers Racing 935 win an IMSA race at Road Atlanta, many years ago. It was neck and neck with the Peter Gregg Brumos 935 when the Brumos car ran out of gas, I think on the last lap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.