Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bremerton AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Chris:
You let that rx-7 beat ya......sure he has 300 hp, but....that's no excuse .75 sec or so, damn. You were having a bad hair day, right? cool_shades.gif
ChrisReale
It was a tough one. First run, I went through a chicago box backwards headbang.gif

Second run, spun out

Third and fourth were clean, but I nneded the first two to figger everything out, so I was not really prepared. Got the understeer tuned out tho!.
J P Stein
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Sep 28 2003, 09:08 PM)
First run, I went through a chicago box backwards headbang.gif

Tee, hee....I haven't done that since it stopped raining. laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Beat him with STREET tires too........
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Sep 28 2003, 10:36 PM)
Beat him with STREET tires too........

That dont mean shit, people in the stock class were beating our times too. mad.gif
TeamAxisRacing
haha laugh.gif i was just going out and having fun, getting to know the car.... gets kinda hairy going into a fast slalom at 60+ and sliding sideways and over correct and go sliding the otherway. Or wait that wasnt hairy it was fun w00t.gif now i admit if i had some newer preferably r-compound tires i would have done better, but it was fun burning out all over the place. Now if that setup was in a 914.... smilie_pokal.gif
Bleyseng
Ah, excuses, excuses....ya still got smoked by a rotary!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.