Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Any CA Porsche activities in June?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vesnyder
Doing a family vacation at the end of the month and will be doing the California thing and driving from San Diego to San Francisco from the 18 to the 28th - any Porsche shows or activities that I do not want to miss? Two weeks with the family and I will need some escape and will also need my Porsche fix - except two weeks away from the 914 project will do me good!

This is the side of the 914 I have been seeing lately ??
DonTraver
I'd go to pca.org and look for the west coast regions. There are links to each region. Click on each to see what their posted schedule is. You can also go to poc and check their schedule. For San Diego go to pcasdr.org. Hope I remembered all this right.

Good Luck, Don
Howard
Just check in on the Members Map link and visit all your 914club friends along the way. piratenanner.gif
Allan
There's a PCA event at Buttonwillow raceway June 23rd - 26th...
olav
There's the Palo Alto Concours June 25 at Stanford.

I'll be showing my car as an exhibitor only.

Drop by it's $15.00 to get in I think.

Palo Alto Car Event Thingy
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(vesnyder @ Jun 6 2006, 06:03 AM) *

Doing a family vacation at the end of the month and will be doing the California thing and driving from San Diego to San Francisco from the 18 to the 28th
This is the side of the 914 I have been seeing lately ??

I was wondering why it would take you from the 18th to the 28th to get from San Diego to San Francisco? Now I know, Your going to have to push it. biggrin.gif

Nice car.
bondo
You're welcome to swing by my place on a weekend and check out my ongoing projects. smile.gif There's also a really nice and not too crowded state park just down the road.

MontaƱa de Oro
vesnyder
Thanks guys!

Olav - Good chance I can make the car show, and provides a good chance to see Stanford! I will look for you!

Royce - Thanks for the offer! I will have the family in tow, so unlikely I will drop by, as much as I'd like to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.