Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Admin team
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arc914
Hi admin team
Well guys i just want to say thanks for this site.I still getting use to navigating it the best was and most efficient way but it is getting better.
I know this is a private site and i can only imagine the time and effort you put in so that i can connect with all the other insanely obsessed teeners out there.
I am all alone up here in the heart of the great lakes with not even another teener within 7-9 hours that i know of.
So when i am out in the garage scratchin my head i know that i can turn any one of you for the answer or the parts.
That gives me courage to turn that next bolt and see what happens.
I fell in lover with this car when i was 15 and took till now to make it a reality.
It's not about the money but the journey to make my teener turn heads once again.
I can only hope the appraiser adds up my receipts and says yup that is what it's worth.
Well i had to say my piece and say thanks.
To all that will be travelling north this summer.I have an open invite to you to stop by and say hi .dinner is on me and the spirit of chioce but only if you bring the porsche.
Cheers
Andrew in the Heart of the great lakes

Eric_Shea
agree.gif

Hey... can you go jump in from of one of the cams so we can see what you look like? Make sure the car is in the background! biggrin.gif

Soo Cams

P.S. Did you get your fan shroud sorted out?
Gint
You're welcome. And thanks to you... beerchug.gif
SirAndy
of course, what you don't see is gint standing right next to him with a bucket full of rust, threatening the poor guy to sprinkle it all over his 914 if he doesn't post something good about the admins ...

biggrin.gif Andy
KaptKaos
I'll be in the UP in August. On the western side, close to Wisonsin. But there ain't no way I am driving there from here. =)
arc914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 6 2006, 02:09 PM) *

agree.gif

Hey... can you go jump in from of one of the cams so we can see what you look like? Make sure the car is in the background! biggrin.gif

Soo Cams

P.S. Did you get your fan shroud sorted out?

Hey eric
thanks for the link of the soo locks cam but id have to park in the chanel to get in the pic and the other road in the shot is a meaintenace road with no access.Also my car just cam out of paint a day ago and is waiting on parts from pelican,then glass then back to the paint shop for the roof,valances and rockers(black) then to the mech for the final piece of the puzzle my 2.ol.
ps mark henry helped out with f shroud.
cheers
andrew inthe Soo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.