Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Hi-Rise Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Might be a purty gud project especially fer da nex AX. Might even do a Solo ll back woods thingy (squeel like a pig)!

PORSH-YOTA

.....b
Eric_Shea
RRC, RRC, RRC! I wish we had a teener like that. Where's Troy when you need him?
So.Cal.914
Just when you thought you've seen it all someone goes and raises the ante.
Mark Henry
There is a pic of a Baja 914 somewhere.
Lou W
here's one happy11.gif ;
Rand
IPB Image
IPB Image
914-8
I think that Baja 914 needs to soften his suspension a bit - the driver's side front wheel is off the ground!

wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(914-8 @ Jun 6 2006, 03:50 PM) *

I think that Baja 914 needs to soften his suspension a bit - the driver's side front wheel is off the ground!
and i think you need to get glasses that fix your misaligned 3-d perspective viewing abilities ... wink.gif

there's no way that could be the drivers side front tire unless the front on that side was hit by a freight train and moved back about 4 feet ...

what you're looking at is in fact the 4-wheel-drive drivetrain ...
smile.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 6 2006, 03:54 PM) *

and i think you need to get glasses that fix your misaligned 3-d perspective viewing abilities ... wink.gif

there's no way that could be the drivers side front tire unless the front on that side was hit by a freight train and moved back about 4 feet ...

smile.gif Andy

ITS A PHOTOSHOP poke.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Jun 6 2006, 05:18 PM) *

Might be a purty gud project especially fer da nex AX. Might even do a Solo ll back woods thingy (squeel like a pig)!

PORSH-YOTA

.....b

Paging Robin Howard.... Mrs. Robin Howard.. Please answer the white courtesy phone...

[This is what you need to do to your water pumper!!!

poke.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 6 2006, 04:07 PM) *

smile.gif Andy

ITS A PHOTOSHOP poke.gif

laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
and i think you need to get glasses

Oh there's the pot call'n the kettle black! (where'd I put that VIN plate now? confused24.gif) biggrin.gif
Mueller

smile.gif Andy

ITS A PHOTOSHOP poke.gif

NO IT IS NOT...the "baja-914" is real...the off-road 914 is the photoshop job...you all owe Andy an apology smile.gif

Andyrew
Andy was talking about the yellow one though...
SirAndy

ITS A PHOTOSHOP poke.gif

dude, what did i do to you? got some problem with me i'm not aware of? that's the second time in a day ... confused24.gif

i *KNOW* it's a photoshop rolleyes.gif

and a good one at that. good enough that he actually *cared* to put a 4-wheel drivetrain under the rear of the car ...

jeeeze, some people ...
bye1.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
ahahha... i thought you were serious on both accounts! LOL

my bad.

GWN7
I like both of them.....I know where a S series Jimmy is for the right price.........I think I'll take my tape measure and go see.... smile.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Jun 6 2006, 03:18 PM) *

PORSH-YOTA

.....b

I KNEW there had to be a use for an old 924 hulk....how much Coors you figure that thing'll pack in addition to the gun rack.... aktion035.gif
lotus_65
i wish i had thought to take pics of them back in the 70's and early 80's. those things where all over detroit. they spawned the monster truck craze! i saw a '69 vette shell about 2 stories tall... just imagine 4 bowling balls with a chicklet suspended in the middle!
GTeener
beer3.gif
lotus_65
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jun 7 2006, 03:57 PM) *

beer3.gif

that's schweet!
VaccaRabite
When I lived in Modesto CA back in the mid to late 80s, I saw some monster lifted bugs and squarebacks.

Never saw any lifted Porsches, that I recall.

Zach
GTeener
drunk.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jun 8 2006, 12:23 PM) *

drunk.gif

Hope that 914 has long stiffeners... otherwise it's gonna break in two on the landing.
Red86944
dead horse.gif
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 6 2006, 06:09 PM) *

PORSH-YOTA

.....b

Paging Robin Howard.... Mrs. Robin Howard.. Please answer the white courtesy phone...

ould get my mechanic to make it happen......

poke.gif

Red86944
QUOTE(Red86944 @ Jun 11 2006, 07:01 PM) *

dead horse.gif
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 6 2006, 06:09 PM) *

PORSH-YOTA

.....b

only if I could get my mechanic to make it happen......

poke.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.