Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Konig Rewing wheels: Whill they fit?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Virgil
What is the bolt pattern on the 914, I am working on buying one and would like to throw some Konig Rewinds on there: 15x7. I am not sure what the bolt pattern is on the 914. I think they would look great and lighter wheels with a wider traction patch would do wonders for this car. Bolt pattern on the Rewinds is 4X100
d914
4x130 bolt pattern, mini lites and pannasport has correct bolt pattern. Don't know about Konig. also looking for about 4.75 in back spacing to fit in a narrow body with 205 or 195's.

The back spacing # is a little foggy but I'm close.
maf914
The Konig in the photo is a nice looking wheel, but the 4x100 bolt circle is too small. As D914 stated the 914 has a 4x130 circle. If you look at the Konig wheel, it doesn't look like they could offer a larger bolt circle as it would interfere with the spoke placement.
fitsbain
I believe empi 8 spokes looks very similiar to those and come in 4X130.

The issue with them may be the back spacing.
Mueller
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jun 8 2006, 09:50 AM) *

I believe empi 8 spokes looks very similiar to those and come in 4X130.

The issue with them may be the back spacing.

the empis are also only 5,5" wide...you'd be better off sticking with the 2.0 Fuchs

Like mentioned above, Panasport makes a rim just like that for the 914, you can get them in 15x6 and 15x7 (there is a member here that has a set in 15x7 that was talking of selling them)

those Konig rims can be made to fit if you have access to a machine shop, see your other wheel thread for pictures of a different Konig rim I put on my 914...
Cornholio
Try Pack Racing, Superlight wheels.
Tobra
How about these?

Aircooled.net
jd74914
Tobra, they will fit on atleast some cars. I have a picture of a car around here with these wheels on it.

I'd buy a set if they were 16 inchers
Mueller
QUOTE(Tobra @ Jun 8 2006, 05:56 PM) *

How about these?

Aircooled.net

might be difficult to install 205 width tires on stock rear fenders with those rims....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.