Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: moving to San Diego in November...bye Washington
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fatlando
hey all

fat lando from bremerton, wa. I'll be moving there in November and since all you COOL 914'ers are in California was wondering if you could give me a hand or two..

getting my squirt going again.......

read and see you soon. my ship is actually pulling in this weekend...anything going on 914 wise?

fat lando
Brad Roberts
There is a POC race this weekend @ Willow Springs and a AutoX on Monday at Streets of Willow.

Nothing really planned for Sun Diego this weekend.

I know of a SoCal fun run June 17th that will include some teeners.

Welcome!
Aaron Cox
there is also a NIGHT Autocross june 17th in san bernardino
DonTraver
Welcome to San Diego. Tonight, La Mesa Street Rod Show, 75 and earlier only (always overcrowded). Tomorrow, Fallbrook Street Car Show(they have club car corrals). Both start at about 4-5pm. Monday 6/21, PCA no point autocross, Qualcomm Stadium. Also check pcasdr.org for local Porsche stuff.

You're ship is pulling in? Are you in the Navy? Changing home port? pm sent
bondo
Don't forget Cruisin' Grand in Escondido! My wife and I went to it a couple weeks ago. It's a pretty cool idea, happens every Friday night of the summer. Mostly old american cars, with some foreign sprinkled in. A 914 would definitely stand out.

We're also planning a move to SD (Escondido specifically). I'm hoping we can find a place with lots of space and a big garage! smile.gif Our target date is summer 07.
john rogers
On the weekend of 6/24 there is the HSR West vintage races at CA Speedway in Fontana.
dinomium
DOOD!
Btown just got a little less kewl! LAME! You will get more nice days down south...

We will miss having you up here (even though we only see ya twice a year!!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.