Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maverick Region a/x
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jr91472
As Clay mentioned, we had (15) 914's show up. Unfortunately, I didn't get my camera out till the very end. But here are a few anyway....
jr91472
nother
jr91472
asdas
jr91472
dfg
jr91472
my fav........
jr91472
wersd
jr91472
broken 2.0.......
URY914
15!!!!

We had a statewide PCA event two weeks ago and I was the ONLY 914 to show. sad.gif
jr91472
hopefully, this weekend I will do better on the photo department. I didn't even get any pictures of Clay, Betty, or Travis' rides. sad.gif
Brad Roberts
Thanks for the pics!

I always loved the surface at Mineral Wells.

Did Codey run his red 914? or does he still have it?

Did Chuxter run?

B
Dave_Darling
Chuxter's car is the Zambesi one shown here. You can see the scoop on the rocker panel where he did some of his cooling experiments.

WTF happened to that Aubergine car? Looks like it got smacked in the nose! sad.gif If I'd been doing tech, I might not have passed it without a whole lot of "racer tape"!!

--DD
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 9 2006, 11:52 AM) *

Chuxter's car is the Zambesi one shown here. You can see the scoop on the rocker panel where he did some of his cooling experiments.

WTF happened to that Aubergine car? Looks like it got smacked in the nose! sad.gif If I'd been doing tech, I might not have passed it without a whole lot of "racer tape"!!

--DD

Cody is out of the running right now...new baby at home.

Charlie ran his, and his son ran it too.

The "purple" car is JR's. He hit something. The lid was firmly latched, so it was not opening up.

jr91472
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 9 2006, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 9 2006, 11:52 AM) *

--DD

Cody is out of the running right now...new baby at home.

Charlie ran his, and his son ran it too.

The "purple" car is JR's. He hit something. The lid was firmly latched, so it was not opening up.

YEA...what he said. I fixed it yesterday btw. And it's MAROON

not that that is any better......you should have seen it before I replaced the gold wheels....(where's that bling-bling smiley??)

dlee1967
If there are that many teeners running in N.Texas, there could be a record turnout for the MUSR.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(jr91472 @ Jun 9 2006, 03:13 PM) *

YEA...what he said. I fixed it yesterday btw. And it's MAROON

Glad to hear it's fixed!!

And in the pictures above, on my monitor, the car looks Aubergine. Then again, you can't exactly trust the way colors look on the 'net... biggrin.gif

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.