Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any LE coming to WCC?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jrcui
I'm bummed that I won't be able to attend the WCC because of military reserve commitments but my other side job is in law enforcement (I know we get a bad rap here....) and was wondering if any other LE guys are coming up to Portland. If you are LE and want any Portland Police stuff (hats, t-shirts, etc.), give me a shout and I'll try and hook you up.

Aloha,
Vince thumb3d.gif
SirAndy
i'm not, but i know we have quite a few LE's here on the board ...

wink.gif Andy
Britain Smith
My brother in getting his degree and is going to attend Police Academy on his route to SWAT. I am sure he would love some stuff if you have any extra.

-Britain
SLITS
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 9 2006, 10:32 AM) *

wink.gif Andy

I see how it is....they infiltrate our ranks.....join our runs and when we do something "outta the box" they're like Superman.....they jump in a phone booth, change outfits and write paper.....uh huh....now I understand....as sneaky as the SMPD. av-943.gif

:inserthandcuffsmileyhere:
Elliot_Cannon
Ooooooh! That ticket from WCC005 still stings a little huh?
Elliot

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 10 2006, 08:09 AM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 9 2006, 10:32 AM) *

wink.gif Andy

I see how it is....they infiltrate our ranks.....join our runs and when we do something "outta the box" they're like Superman.....they jump in a phone booth, change outfits and write paper.....uh huh....now I understand....as sneaky as the SMPD. av-943.gif

:inserthandcuffsmileyhere:

Joe Bob
As a non sworn, LE.....you basically tell someone...."Don't do that".....then you move along.

The guy was running Radar and I detected it with my V1.....buy one ya cheap old phart......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.