Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a Hand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Seventyfive914
Hey Everyone. I haven't spent much time around here lately, or working on my 914. Been swamped with various projects, vehicular and otherwise. This request may be a little out in left field, but I've seen a great response in the past from community members willing to send up a good word for fellow enthusiast loved ones in need so here goes. One of the family pooches is at NC State Veterinary Hospital as I write this. The doctors there just performed an MRI and discovered a tumor. The folks are there with him and reporting back as the situation develops. If anyone or everyone could take even a brief moment to say a prayer for "Pepper" I'd sincerely appreciate it. Thanks and Regards, Keith
PS - Here's a shot of the sweetest dog in the world. No offense to anyone who also knows/owns the worlds sweetest dog. smile.gif
Tobra
good luck, probably benign(Non-Cancerous)
merrill
We will send warm fuzzies for your warm fuzzy.
spunone
Our prayers are with your Family and the Pooch .Hang in there
BigDBass
Looks like a sweetheart. Positive vibes heading your way icon12.gif clover.gif
rcrgrl
He's adorable. Prayers sent your way
So.Cal.914
Spoke to the BIG GUY for ya.
Seventyfive914
Thank you All very much for your kind consideration. It is greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Keith
Lou W
Thoughts and prayers your way smile.gif
rick 918-S
Mans best friend. rolleyes.gif
d914
btdt, just lost two goldens and you should have seen this old man cry!!! Consider it done.. By the way we picked up this little pain in the butt about a month ago, kinda fills the void>
KaptKaos
Wishing your dog all the best.
Seventyfive914
Hello Everyone. I'd just like to say "thank-you" again for your consideration and prayers. "Pepper" is still holding his own, and should be able to come home on Thursday. He will have to undergo radiation therapy and chemo to try and stop any further growth of the malignancy, so any additional thoughts and prayers sure can't hurt so please keep sending 'em up for the old boy. smile.gif Best and Kindest Regards, Keith
gregrobbins
Prayers and all the best to the other "sweetest dog in the world."

Greg, Susan and the pups, Annie and Daisy
mikelsr
Keith,
I understand what you're going though. We lost our "Snowball" and there is still a void in our hearts. Our best wishes are with you and your family.

Mike
WRX914
Keith and Pepper,

Sending you our best. Pets are one of the best things in life, hang in there. Pepper is obviously loved.

Prayers sent...

Keith & Margo
rhodyguy
woof. milk bones for every barker.

k
Seventyfive914
Just a quick update, and thanks for all your prayers and kindness. "Pepper" is doing pretty good. He was feeling kinda rough for a 'couple days after the first round of chemo, but he's much better now. I really appreciate all your support for him, and don't be shy with any and all continued props to the "Big Kahuma" in the sky. Best Regards, Keith
Seventyfive914
Hello Everyone, and still a big "Thank-You" for all the support and consideration for the pooch. The old boy has made great progress, and still goes back every 'couple weeks for more treatments. We're still saying our prayers and having faith for the best for him. Anyway, so far "Pepper" is doing great. Thanks again, and don't be shy with props w/The Big Daddy for my buddy if so inclined. Regards, -K-
elwood-914
Glad Pepper has such a kind owner, he is also lucky. Dogs are very cool, pets are cool, they always love you unconditionally. Prayers sent. hands.gif
Boojum
I tell you honestly, my grandma has a Schipperke named Skipper that "had" a tumor diagnosed. Doc said he wouldn't last two months--that was like 8 years ago, and he's about 15 now! Lord knows he eats all kinds of stuff, that tumor could have been a lump of catshit for all we know, because that's one of his favorite things.

Don't be too downhearted, but I hope the best for your pup.
Seventyfive914
Hello All. Thanks again to everyone who has sent up prayers for Pepper. He's up at NC State Vet hospital this morning undergoing an MRI to check his current condition, and see how effective his treatments have been. Thanks to all your kindness and prayers he has continued to improve. biggrin.gif If you get a moment please remember him today as we hope for great news from the test results. Best Regards, Keith
Gary#
Why do we humans love dogs so much? grouphug.gif
Maybe it is because they love us so much. We have two living with us now and have owned many dogs in my lifetime. I can’t even picture my life without them. And in their own specials ways, every one of my dogs was/are the bestest, smartest, loving dogs in the world.
Inmates in prison, the sick in hospitals, and even patients in mental institutions will lower their defenses and offer their love again when a dog appears. Children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly all live brighter, happier, and healthier lives because dogs are in them. Dogs truly are one of the greatest gifts that God ever gave us. They give us unconditional love just as God does and remind us daily that we too can love this way if we choose.
Just think - the word DOG might have been mis-spelled by a dyxlexic?
Our prayers are with U & Pepper!!

krazykonrad
Thoughts and prayers from the owner of the world's baddest dog.
Seventyfive914
MRI test results,...NO evidence of ANY existing malignancy. Thanks SO much for all your prayersand well wishes. Got ANY problems? Give it up to God. Who else has go your back when the chips are down? God Bless. -K-
MrKona
That is so nice to hear.... congratulations to you, Pepper, and the rest of your family.

- Bryan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.