Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Love Letter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I've had my 914 for about 2 months, and would like to thank all here who have helped answer all my stupid questions to get the car running right. It certainly does now.

It may be the worst car Porsche never built, but drove it 90 miles to the track this past Saturday, beat it around there for the day, came home, and went back on Sunday.

The damn car started first kick every time, stayed ahead of some rather exotic machinery, and got 23 miles per gallon for the weekend. What a car!!

I may be a lousy driver, but I am worse at doing web pages. Here is my attempt to share the joy.

http://www.thehowardagency.com/willow.htm

If it doesn't work someone email me and tell me how to fix it
914Timo
Works great. Nice pics. It looks like you had good weekend. smilie_pokal.gif

Do you have more pics about that red 914/993 monster ??
914Timo
Oh, and the direct link is HERE
Jeroen
Your website works just fine
I love the last two pics (and captions) biggrin.gif
That orange fat /4 looks mighty nice too

cheers,

Jeroen
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Looks as if you had a hell of a weekend. I loved the M-3 pictures were you able to talk to him after his disapointment? Or was he to pissed.

Porsche 914, autocross breakfast of Champions

Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
Bleyseng
Great pics!!! Looks like you had a fun weekend! Love red 914 with the 993 motor.

Geoff
Howard
Wish I had taken more pic's. Did take in car video, but didn't come out that well. 914/993 owner is Jeff from Pasadena. Active in POC, but don't have his last name. Anyone know him? Nice guy.

This wasn't real racing. Passing only allowed on main straight as track is quite narrow. Very courteous. As discussed at the drivers' meeting, 'If there's a car behind you, and he wasn't there a minute ago, he's going faster than you are. Let him go by.'

Oh, and behind us, at the main track, there was real racing. It was fun to watch a yellow 911 and a silver 914 whack the Vipers. They finished 1st and 2nd. No idea what org was racing, but they were good.

Square Porsches are making a comeback. Lots of interest wherever I go. I'll post a track map and some video as time allows. Thanks for your kind words.
seanery
could be "Pro Racing" the owner/organizer (?) used to have a rightous silver 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.