Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: /6 Throttle Linkage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I'm in need of the bellcrank mechanism for the tranny to hook up Liz's throttle.

Anybody have one? I'd rather not fabricate something because there's plenty else to do.

Dan Root?
Porsche Rescue
Dan Root produces one but I have never used it. Rich Johnson has a great kit including a 914-6 cable, bell crank and rod up to the engine. Not cheap, but high quality, $300 I think. I have used it. Not sure if he will sell individual pieces.
Series9
Does Rich Johnson have a website?
Porsche Rescue
He has every thing in the Resources Forum, inlcuding phone #. Search "conversion" with screen name a914guy.
Series9
Got it.

I just sent him an email.

Thanks guys.
Porsche Rescue
I should mention that you must drill and tap a hole in the tranny case to use his bracket to mount the bell crank and hold the cable. He gives detailed instructions, drill and tap size, etc. Easy job with tranny on the floor. Not sure how easy with tranny in the car. I think yours is installed so be sure to ask him about it.
Porsche Rescue
Jeff may be 1 minute slower than me but he provides better info!
Series9
I'm going to get one from Rich. I don't have time to reinvent the wheel right now.
proto31
I've got an extra original one. I do not have the bolt that goes along with it. I'll try to find it tonight. Let me know if you are interested.

Dan
Series9
I'm just going to get the kit.

Thanks Dan.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(proto31 @ Jun 10 2006, 01:48 PM) *

I've got an extra original one. I do not have the bolt that goes along with it. I'll try to find it tonight. Let me know if you are interested.

Dan

if anyone wants dan's i may have the bellcrank pivot bolt....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.