Full Version: ebay - '76 914 -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BKLA
Its a sad read (if true) but it seems like a great project car.... sad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Excellent-1...1QQcmdZViewItem
Mueller
I'm confused confused24.gif

ebay ID: nick_porsche

yet, the seller seems to have a company called "Jason's Porsche Parts", but you have to call "Mike" to ask questions?!?!?!?!

so is nick, Jason or Mike selling the car??? blink.gif

Mueller
jsut went to clear my "cookies" and noticed Autoatlanta.net in the cache, WTF...now I know why, the pictures for this car is hosted on AA's website....things that make you go hmmmmmm idea.gif

nomore9one4
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 10 2006, 02:34 PM) *

jsut went to clear my "cookies" and noticed Autoatlanta.net in the cache, WTF...now I know why, the pictures for this car is hosted on AA's website....things that make you go hmmmmmm idea.gif

Thats one of the "New Deal" AA boys that were singing their song a few months back!!l av-943.gif What a piece of work!
zymurgist
I don't know what this guy's connection is to Auto Atlanta, but he sure speaks the 914er's language... all that body work, all that engine work, and although the engine is carbed, he includes the original D-Jet. If that car was closer to me, I'd want to check it out.

The woman sounds like a real bizatch. Reason #422 why it makes no sense for men to get married in the good ole USA.
rhodyguy
another obtuse "who really owns the car" sale. 10 years for the "light" surface rust to grow. where would a person purchase "new" 17.9 mm torsion bars? really, i'd like to source a set. i don't care for the relatively new 21s i put on my car

k
nomore9one4
"Jason" was that kid that was on here telling us how AA is a whole new company now that him and "X" were running the show. Talked the talked and then walked when he realized he was just another employee number at the old AA alfred.gif I would not believe half the story and assume that the rest of it is bs.gif aswell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.