Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Parts Installed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trevorg7
Put in my Engman supplied (birthday present from the wife) fuse panel and the Lloyd floor mats today. The mats are surprisingly easier to put in ha ha but the fuse panel is easy too.

T
Trevorg7
when done.
Trevorg7
more
pete-stevers
That looks great....
how much time was used putting in the fuse panel?
Trevorg7
The fuse panel took about 1.5 hours. I've heard of people doing it in about 30 minutes but for whatever reason it took me longer. One reason was the way the wires were bundled. It was hard to make them reach as the distance between poles is greater on the new one. All in all easy and the end result is slick.

T
RustyWa
Those floor mats are sweet.
rhodyguy
make sure the mat isn't in between the pedal stop on the floor board and the pedal. i had to cut a little X in the mat and stick the stop thru.

k
Trevorg7
Good point rhodyguy, I'll check that out.

T
turboman808
Yeah Engman makes some cool stuff. Hopefully have one of those fuse panels in real soon. Already have his driver and passenger pedal boards along with aluminum floor mats. Looks pretty slick.

Also I made a leather wire harness cover that goes from up near the fuse panel down to the center console. Cleans it up a bit IMO.

Should also have a new fire extiguisher monday. Gonna mount it exactly like you have yours.
So.Cal.914
Damn that panel is sweet, alot nicer than I thought they would be. Cool.
Dr Evil
Having seen most of Marks (Engman) catalog in person at Hershey I can honestly say that his stuff is nothing short of awsome and he is a great guy to deal with. He realy cares about his customers and he let my woman take shelter in his tent at Hershey (good excuse to oogle his items) biggrin.gif . I was realy impressed with the fuse panel.
Engman
Thanks guys - Its nice to see these installed!

I think the good doctor has a birthday coming up - I may have to do something....

clap.gif

M

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.