Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving to Vegas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jnp914
We bought the property over the weekend, and it looks like the home should be completed by April or May.

But most critical, do you know of a storage location for my 24' trailer? It would fit in the backyard with no problems, if they would let me put a drive through gate in the perimeter wall. Fat chance.
VegasRacer
Welcome (back) to the neighborhood Jerry.

The trailer problem is one of the reasons I did not buy my house in a fancy new development with lots of rules. I can park on the street and work on my car in the driveway if I want to.

There are many storage places in town that rent spots to park RV's and Trailers. I have some racing friends from SCCA who went together and bought a lot to store their toys. It is on the far west side of town. I can ask if they have room for one more.
jnp914
Cool! clap56.gif

I am some kind of associate member of the Region, supposed to get the newsletter (and that is very sporadic) and was hoping to find something like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.