Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I Do Something Stupid?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
I see this MOMO steering wheel; looks good. Didn't know what JDM meant so i bid. Won it for $19; seems like a steal. I was the only bidder.
Am I missing something?
Just found out JDM means japanese Domestic Market. Will a 914 MOMO adapter work? or is this going to go back on EBAY?
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Aaron Cox
should work fine with a momo hub

:shrug: he was just using JDM to try and get more views.... its a search term for ricers
nomore9one4
Or redrill it confused24.gif Looks like a deal to me
7TPorsh
QUOTE(boboli914@att.net @ Jun 12 2006, 11:15 AM) *

Or redrill it confused24.gif Looks like a deal to me

Don't really want to redrill. biggrin.gif

Didn't realize but MOMO and Dino both make cool boat wheels.
blitZ
You don't want that in your car, I'll give ya $20 for it.
Andyrew
I agree with aaron..

Its a real momo.. someone just wanted more buyers... unfortunately it backfired.. Its worth the 20 bucks, if you like it! if not. its worth 20 bucks to someone else!! (Les aparently...)
turboman808
I saw some cheap ass Nardi knockoffs that people got off ebay. Didn't have leather is was some sort of cheap vinyl that looked like crap in a year.

Worst case your out a few $$$

At least you didn't buy a 323GTX sight unsceen for $3400 with just a bit of rust. sad.gif

They throw JDM on everything on ebay. Attracts the anti-ricer ricer crowd.
7TPorsh
Well, this is good to hear. I do like the wheel; at least from the pics. Just seemed odd that the first time I decide to maybe look for a Momo wheel (I like the Prototipo & Monte Carlo), I see this wheel, 2 hrs left, and no bids. Going to be tough for me to spend $60 on a hub.
turboman808
QUOTE(7T Porsha @ Jun 13 2006, 07:28 AM) *

Well, this is good to hear. I do like the wheel; at least from the pics. Just seemed odd that the first time I decide to maybe look for a Momo wheel (I like the Prototipo & Monte Carlo), I see this wheel, 2 hrs left, and no bids. Going to be tough for me to spend $60 on a hub.

Somtimes you get a great deal. I got a nardi personal wheel for $45. It had this extra peice that clipped onto the wheel as a cover so I guess no one recognized it was a real personal wheel. Had the guy taken the cover off and thrown it out he would have got $150 for it I am sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.