Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please daddy, make it stop...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
horizontally-opposed
Brooootal. barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes...647720544QQrdZ1

And, if you "win," you get molds to make more...

pete
MattR
IPB Image

I bet the wiring diagram still has burns from the crack pipe.

SLITS
Was Zois the GM on this project?
Dr Evil
HA! That is like 20 miles from me. That car is a bit late for the design...
Rouser
I've seen some fluke before in my life, but this is the first time I've ever seen one depicted in automotive form.

$50K?! And the reserve hasn't been met? Good luck ...
jonwatts
At first I was thinking "aw it's not so bad" but then I started going through the rest of the pictures.

Besides the overall, uh, shape; it looks bigger than a 914 or at least twice as big as it needs to be.

Pat Garvey
welder.gif
reserve not met @ 50K? Shoul have been metat 2K/ Abomination & besides, WTF is it? Oh yeah - stupid. Did I forget ugly, pointless, etc.? I'd hate to be his nieghbor!
brer
Laugh all you want.
I'm gonna sell em in Tokyo and make a bomb.

happy11.gif
horizontally-opposed
Looks like a McLaren F1 with some BART train mixed in, after a bucket of yellow paint fell over both. Black doesn't help, either.

I especially love the "earth and moon" shot. The crack pipe was surely fired up during that computer session.

I'd rather roll the Oscar Meyer weiner mobile, or a yellow with chrome wheels Richard Simmons-spec Chevy SSR (apologies to any 914clubbers who may own this, and yes he really does drive one).

pete
tod914
Some one should buy it to destroy the molds before they spawn another one. Wasnt that car on Death Race 2000?
cantley914
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Jun 12 2006, 05:45 PM) *

At first I was thinking "aw it's not so bad" but then I started going through the rest of the pictures.

Besides the overall, uh, shape; it looks bigger than a 914 or at least twice as big as it needs to be.

Whoever designed this "thing" spent time and money
BUT believe or not I think someone WILL ACTUALLY BID ON THIS !!!

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
brer
i might actually consider a trade for a weiner mobile.

sorry,
unsure.gif
URY914
This could be the worst P-powered car ever on eBay.

Congrads clap56.gif
jimtab
That is just fucking horrible....demented....and not in a good way....someone needs to stop him....please, no one bid....don't do it for the children.... unsure.gif barf.gif confused24.gif
KaptKaos
Um.... Uh...... I think I need to go to the bathroom.

/runs really fast

/hurls

Ok.... phew, now let me look at these pictures here.....

Ohh...noes....

Be right back.....

/runs again...

/hurls again, lotsa dry heaves this time....

Please don't post that stuff, please? Ok?
nbscooters
that is disgusting, the car that is.
Gary
Wow. That's, um, impressive.
jd74914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 12 2006, 09:42 PM) *

HA! That is like 20 miles from me. That car is a bit late for the design...

You should ask for a test drive and then report back to us. I kinda wonder how the thing drives idea.gif
Joe Bob
Even scares me.....

Oh and SLITS...... flipa.gif finger.gif flipa.gif finger.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:12 PM) *

You should ask for a test drive and then report back to us. I kinda wonder how the thing drives idea.gif

About like a McLaren that made it with a BART train.

pete
jd74914
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Jun 12 2006, 11:22 PM) *

QUOTE(jd74914 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:12 PM) *

About like a McLaren that made it with a BART train.

pete

BART?
horizontally-opposed
Er, sorry.

Bay.Area.Rapid.Transit (a 1970s train that looks like someone got happy with aluminum foil and scaled down Amtrak cars).

pete
jonwatts
Bay Area Rancid Transit (it's a local thang)

IPB Image

-OR- Fresh from the photo shoot for 2001: A Space Odyssey

IPB Image
jd74914
Ah, I get it now. I figured it was an age thing laugh.gif
horizontally-opposed
That lower photo is f-amazing, Joe! LOL!

pete
Mark Henry
Thanks Pete!

I just shit my pants laughing ya prick! flipa.gif

biggrin.gif

I get it.... AV company....Florida....Had to wash all that coke money somehow....
So.Cal.914
I think I know the motivation behind the body shape, have you ever staired at a lava lamp while on LSD?
highways
stfu.gif hey everybody stop sheyeting on my future wub.gif super car. Please don't denigrate the value or pain30.gif stromberg.gif on it in any way. It is a finely engineered space traveler from another dimension that you just don't understand yet. Please don't lower the value unnecessarily. clown2.gif
tomamafone
First thing i thought of was those bright yellow plastic shovels that i used to play with when i was little... i always used to turn them upsidedown... little did i know that i was onto the greatest space car ever!Click to view attachment
Air_Cooled_Nut
The frontal shots didn't look too bad...much like a penis with a flattened head. But then they showed the side view barf.gif That is absolutely heinous! The rear is, uh, okay I guess. And what is the purpose of having the firewall OPEN directly behind the driver? WTF.gif
tomamafone
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Jun 12 2006, 09:22 PM) *

The frontal shots didn't look too bad...much like a penis with a flattened head. But then they showed the side view barf.gif That is absolutely heinous! The rear is, uh, okay I guess. And what is the purpose of having the firewall OPEN directly behind the driver? WTF.gif

Oh thats actually a new concept. its called the firehole. invented and developed especially for this car, the firehole ensures the timely spread of fire throughout the entire body of the car, destroying it as soon as possible. As soon as the manufacturers saw how absoluetly Butt Ugly their car was, they added this feature to aid in the destruction of its ass-face.

looked it up on wikipedia.
ninefourteener
Click to view attachmentIt looks like some kind of a mixture between a hammerhead shark...... and a dildo.

That is the most god-damned ugliest f-ing thing I think I have ever seen in my entire life.

Someone please.... set that thing on fire.

My God..... it's longer than an Escalade. WTF was the designer thinking?
rhodyguy
weiner mobile. agree.gif on steriods. great car for the person with an attention whore complex screaming for recognition.

k
drewvw

laugh.gif

50K for that thing...come on. Give me a nice factory /6 and a british roadster any day of the week over the "dildomobile"
Eric_Shea
Shut up ya jealous homos! Im bidd'n!!

(Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine.)
Howard
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 13 2006, 08:23 AM) *

(Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine. Mine, all mine.)

agree.gif These guys wouldn't know automotive art if it bit them on the ass. If you win, can I borrow the molds to make some patio furniture?
Valentine
Somebody stole Ace & Gary's car!

IPB Image

(New around here, BTW. No pics of my teener project yet. Also, not on jackstands, just under a car cover. I'm working on finding a proper place to throw her up on jackstands. Hi.)
tdgray
Somebody email the guy and tell him we have come up with the new name for his abomination.

THE DILDOMOBILE
olav
QUOTE(Valentine @ Jun 13 2006, 08:33 AM) *

Somebody stole Ace & Gary's car!

IPB Image

(New around here, BTW. No pics of my teener project yet. Also, not on jackstands, just under a car cover. I'm working on finding a proper place to throw her up on jackstands. Hi.)

welcome.png

have to get pics soon!
rick 918-S
Sad to think someone with some serious money wasted it doing that. Not to mention the time you'll never get back.
Rand
The "Heidelberg?"
"Inspired by McLaren, Ferrari, Saleen, Lamborghini," AND a case of warm Heidelberg!!
laugh.gif

Flat VW
The first thing I thought of when veiwing it from the front end......IPB Image

IPB Image

John
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Flat VW @ Jun 13 2006, 12:40 PM) *

IPB Image

John

I wonder where you put the dirtbag w00t.gif
BKLA
QUOTE(Flat VW @ Jun 13 2006, 09:40 AM) *

IPB Image

John

Laughed so hard nearly pee'ed my pants!!

O.K. - is it ...

1. "FUGLY" (you know...fuc*ing ugly)
2. "coyote ugly" (where you chew your arm off to get away without waking your one night stand) av-943.gif
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 13 2006, 11:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 13 2006, 08:23 AM) *

agree.gif These guys wouldn't know automotive art if it bit them on the ass. If you win, can I borrow the molds to make some patio furniture?

Howard, I need a set also from the molds, this would make the ole lady happy....
Let me know where to paypal you the cash biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Now taking patio furniture orders...
Dr. Roger
can you say tortional rigidity?

what, no seat belts???
Valentine
QUOTE(olav @ Jun 13 2006, 07:52 AM) *

welcome.png

have to get pics soon!

Thanks! I will have to get pics soon. After seeing the condition of some of the projects around here I don't feel so bad about mine. biggrin.gif
KevinP
Family model-stretched version, put the kids and dog in the back... not sure if they would want to be seen in it!!!

"Daddy do i haff ta ride in this!"

Rand
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jun 13 2006, 01:01 PM) *

what, no seat belts???

I noticed that too. laugh.gif

But none of his cars have been completed, so I'm not surprised.

I figure he went to the last Burning Man festival and got enlightened... Instead of finishing it, he decided to bail.

Valued at $1.5 million.... yours for only $mystery-reserve.00 !!
Do I hear $50,001.00????

laugh.gif barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.