Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 with a 928 V8 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dsmeyer
I only have this one photo from the 1990 Porsche Parade in Monterey.
It was just a little crude looking.
Notice the longer wheel base with the shock towers moved back in the trunk.
biosurfer1
i'm sure rich will have some things to say about this...
Mueller
I posted pictures on the old Porschev yahoo site from a German outfit that installed both a 16v and a 32v version into these beautiful black 914's.....installation looked damn near factory, I think they wanted $50K or so for each one.

I wish I could find those pictures sad.gif
Jeroen
This is the only pic I could find in my "archives"

cheers,

Jeroen
Air_Cooled_Nut
What happens when too much money meets too much time on one's hands... confused24.gif
914turboford
Definitely cool IMHO. I wonder if the 928 engine bolts right up to its transaxle? If so this swap might be relatively easy.
rick 918-S
I'm not going to write the usual novel. I'm connected from the East Caost using my travel card. (long distance call to my provider) Am I a junkie or what! I have some photo's for the Blue Mule, The cars from Germany, and mine of course. If your interested pm me and I'll post a few. I haven't updated my site for a long time, but the link at the bottom of the post should still work.

Later,

P.S. I spotted a yellow 914 on U.S. 50 in Annapolis yesterday but could catch it in traffic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.