pete-stevers
I left a note on the car to check out the club
but i would be intersted to see how many guys are in the
"BC contingent"
Mark Henry
My car is in Ontario but it's from BC
pete-stevers
i was under the impression that there are only a handful up here
i had a customer in the store today who has a 914-8.....saw her and her husband cruising the other day....
Mark Henry
Sold by Metric Motors, Kelowna, BC on July 20th 1974. VW dealer stamp.

I’ve never noticed that before…July 20th is my daughter’s birthday.

It had (I still have it and the manual) a dealer installed “Volkswagen” AM/FM cassette.
Mueller
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jun 13 2006, 03:10 PM) *

I left a note on the car to check out the club
but i would be intersted to see how many guys are in the
"BC contingent"

I left a note on a red 2.0 I saw in Victoria a couple years ago, never heard back from the person...
MecGen
Hi

I grew up in Van, there was at least 4 that I remember, but that was a long time ago.....we used to rat race thru Stanley Park... driving.gif I know of a realy nice 75/2.0l that been sitting in a garage for the last 10 years in Richmond, just outside of Vancouver.

Later

beerchug.gif
GWN7
My 70 is a "Island" car.....

If you look in the Buy & Sell, BC is almost the only place you will find 914's listed. Last time I looked (a few weeks ago) there was 4 of them.
davep
I think there is a dozen members from BC.
olav

I'm from B.C. and my friend had a 914 in college. That's how I got into them because he drove me around in it and up to Whistler. It was a blast. So I know of one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.