Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: finally in the 914 Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bosurf
Hey, just throwing a Hello to the 914 club. It's been 6 years since my last 914 and i stoked I'm back in the sadle. Only Bummer is I have partaken a 74' project roller with no drivetrain. I am out of Idaho via California and have a passion for this car. I don't know how many members are in the Idaho area. But I have been watching this site for some time and happy there is a strong support among you guys. Any ways i have two engines that came with car but both look like basket cases. I tried to confirm they were 914 engines but i can't find numbers to line up to. Also have a tranny that came with it but looks rough. So i am part of the jackstand club, but this car will ride again. Hope to hit you all up for some guidance in the resurrection. Keep up the great advice you all throw out there.

Dave clap56.gif
grasshopper
welcome.png ! sounds like you have a good starting point. You are one of the MANY of people without running cars. Think 10% of cars on this site actually run. chairfall.gif BTW let me be the first to say thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Bryho
welcome.png

Congrats on your car.

I myself am still searching for the right one. driving.gif
So.Cal.914
Welcome. We all start somewhere, but it's worth it.
SGB
Welcome to the Monkey House
monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif
Lou W
welcome.png
Gint
welcome.png
drewvw

good luck...

welcome.png
Dr. Roger
okay then, let's get that parts list together and posted in the classifieds section of our beloved 914world.com and let's get 'er running!

BTW, where in Cali U from? I've got relatives/friends all over Id. I'm across from San Fran....

welcome.png

Roger

G e o r g e
welcome.png

now start headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif then beer3.gif

now sit back and use the search engine till your lil hearts content..........
william harris
Just got this month's Panorama and in the 914 parts section there is an add for a complete 2.0 motor, fuel injection, motronic box, etc. All it takes is $$$ type.gif
bosurf
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Jun 13 2006, 10:16 PM) *

okay then, let's get that parts list together and posted in the classifieds section of our beloved 914world.com and let's get 'er running!

BTW, where in Cali U from? I've got relatives/friends all over Id. I'm across from San Fran....

welcome.png

Roger

From Monterey/ Salinas area. And I'm working on a motor and tranny there is a guy nearby that bought my previous 914 that has stashed about 5 or 6 of them for parts, so I going to see what he has for sale then work on a list to get it on the street. Dave
Dr. Roger
u planning on going to wcc in portland? if so, there's lots of guys who would love to bring parts for your project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.