Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple nice 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Went to visit with Ed Andrews at his shop today, he hada couple real nice teeners he was doing some work on. The blue car has been sitting for 4 years, has 33K orginal miles on it. 1.8. The yellow car was real nice, both of these cars were real nice. I thought I'd shoot some pictures of these cars an share em with the club.
StratPlayer
erq
StratPlayer
lousy shot of the blue cars interior, the interior was very clean.
StratPlayer
The yellow one he was also working on
StratPlayer
Nice interior
StratPlayer
erwere
jim_hoyland
Great pics; thanks for sharing !
elwood-914
Always enjoy pictures of teeners....don't see too many around here in person...so pictures gotta do. Thanks
draperjojo
I was at Ed Andrews shop about a while back and had him put this one on the rack for me to check out. I ended up buying a different one though.
LukeD
QUOTE(draperjojo @ Jun 14 2006, 06:52 PM) *

I was at Ed Andrews shop about a while back and had him put this one on the rack for me to check out. I ended up buying a different one though.

draperjojo, is your last name draper? I noticed you are in saltlake not draper utah.

I only ask because my last name is Draper

Luke Draper
draperjojo
QUOTE(LukeD @ Jun 14 2006, 05:59 PM) *

QUOTE(draperjojo @ Jun 14 2006, 06:52 PM) *

draperjojo, is your last name draper? I noticed you are in saltlake not draper utah.

I only ask because my last name is Draper

Luke Draper

No its not. I do live in Draper just outside of Salt Lake, but I know some Draper's in Wendover.....Russ and Burdell ....any relation??
StratPlayer
So were there serious problems with the orange one or was the price to high?
draperjojo
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jun 14 2006, 07:54 PM) *

He wanted $7,000.00 for it. I had Ed put in on the rack and noticed it could use floor pans. It had a homeade patch underneath. I put my finger through one hole and realized I was pushing up carpet in the passenger side. I discussed it with the owner and he seemed surprised about the floor pans. The paint job is a 3 footer. Its an average repaint with a run in it. The rear window rattles like hell, and the engine has a miss. Overall its well worth fixing though. $200 worth of correct sheetmetal and lots of elbow grease, a rear window kit, and a tune up and it'd would be real easy to live with. I just happened to stumble across a cream puff with 61,000 miles and original paint. It belongs to a guy named Jessie and Ed knows him.
draperjojo
QUOTE(draperjojo @ Jun 14 2006, 08:49 PM) *

QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jun 14 2006, 07:54 PM) *

He wanted $7,000.00 for it. I had Ed put in on the rack and noticed it could use floor pans. It had a homeade patch underneath. I put my finger through one hole and realized I was pushing up carpet in the passenger side. I discussed it with the owner and he seemed surprised about the floor pans. The paint job is a 3 footer. Its an average repaint with a run in it. The rear window rattles like hell, and the engine has a miss. Overall its well worth fixing though. $200 worth of correct sheetmetal and lots of elbow grease, a rear window kit, and a tune up and it'd would be real easy to live with. I just happened to stumble across a cream puff with 61,000 miles and original paint. It belongs to a guy named Jessie and Ed knows him.

Here is a couple more pics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.