Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody got a diagram of the intermittent wiper relay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
I'm installing an intermittent wiper relay/harness in my car. The hook up is pretty self-explanatory except for the blue/black and green/whilte wires.

It seems that the green/white from the main harness would connect to the blue/black of the relay harness, which leaves a green/white from the relay harness to plug into where the green/white from the main harness did, but I'm guessing.

Am I guessing right?? Anbody have a diagram or know the correct hookup??
SirAndy
QUOTE(East coaster @ Jun 13 2006, 09:16 PM) *

I'm installing an intermittent wiper relay/harness in my car. The hook up is pretty self-explanatory except for the blue/black and green/whilte wires.

It seems that the green/white from the main harness would connect to the blue/black of the relay harness, which leaves a green/white from the relay harness to plug into where the green/white from the main harness did, but I'm guessing.

Am I guessing right?? Anbody have a diagram or know the correct hookup??

Haynes Manual, Page 165 ...
smile.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
can you snap a pic of the harness por favor?

andy also has a scan of teh diagram in the classics
anthony
I have a related question. I have two dead wiper relays. The relays are NLA as far as I know. Can you source a relay from a newer car?

SirAndy
QUOTE(anthony @ Jun 13 2006, 11:21 PM) *

The relays are NLA as far as I know. Can you source a relay from a newer car?

there's a replacement relay available. i *think* i had the part number in the classics thread ...
smile.gif Andy
East coaster
Never thought to look in my Haines manual...........I'll check it out

Thanks!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(anthony @ Jun 13 2006, 11:21 PM) *

I have a related question. I have two dead wiper relays. The relays are NLA as far as I know. Can you source a relay from a newer car?

argg... you guys are cramping in on my kill LOL

924 wiper relay 477 955 531A
Eric_Shea
I'm installing an intermittent wiper relay/harness in my car. The hook up is pretty self-explanatory except for the blue/black and green/white and the red/yellow and blue/yellow and the brown/white and the green/red wires.

Huh? confused24.gif

w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.