Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free 914 at WCC 2006 in PDX New Plan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Reorganization of the FREE 914 at WCC 2006 in PDX is as follows.
For those attending you will have one(1) chance at the raffle with your paid registration.

We have 52 paid regisrations at this time.

For those not attending I will set up a PAYPAL account for $21.00 for one (1) chance at the raffle for a 914.

The winner of the raffle will have 60 days to transport the car, at their expense, to their desired location. Car will be stored inside at CAMP 914 at no charge, that is FREE.

The 914 is missing some interior and exterior components, the car runs and drives. It has a retail value as is of $4000.

PAYPAL account is camp914@comcast.net please make a note that it is for the WCC 914 raffle.

If anyone wants to increase their chances of winning send $42.00 for two (2), or you may send more for more chances of winning, for those attending you can do the same.
This offer expires July 1 2006. Drawing held night of July 8 2006.
Craig
morph
so when i reg. i can buy more tickets ? as many as five?
james
rhodyguy
my understanding is yes james. i intend to purchase at least 2 extra tickets, in addition to the 1 that is included with my registration.

k
dinomium
When I win the car, I will feel really bad that two swell guys like you and James have spent more of your hard earned scratch. So bad in fact, that I will give you each a 914 door from my personal parts collection! For a small fee I will even autograph it for you!

Please don't thank me, I just do what I can to make this a better place!

(I will be buy more tickets to hedge as well! So you better better your odds when betting by buying a ticky or two!)
TROJANMAN
if i don;t win, could you please require the winner to reimburse me for my $21 biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
i seriously doubt it greg. but you could make me an offer on the car, after i win it, if i should decide to sell it. but, i only have 4 at this point. not enough.

k
rhodyguy
clarification craig? is there a limit on the number of 914 raffle tickets non attendees may purchase? will attendees be able to purchase additional tickets as they arrive? is there a limit for us as well?

k
boxstr
Pansyman NO there is no limit to the number of tickets that one can purchase. Either attending or not attending. We may have one non attendee who purchased $150 worth of raffle tickets. He will let me know later.
Craig
rhodyguy
pansyman huh? i quit my position then, and will not be attending the classic. there seemed to be a bit of confussion and i was only hoping to clarify things a bit. sorry i tried to help.

k
dinomium
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 16 2006, 09:01 AM) *

pansyman huh? i quit my position then, and will not be attending the classic. there seemed to be a bit of confussion and i was only hoping to clarify things a bit. sorry i tried to help.

k

Does that mean I get your raffle tickets? There is a "no hissyfit" clause in your contract and you CANNOT quit, sort of like the maffia...
rhodyguy
my raffle tickets will go for $40 each. i'm going to buy 10. one of them is sure to be a winner! buy now, win later!

k
brownaar
How many "tickets" are we up to?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.