Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When's the next SD Meeting?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sinner914
driving.gif I see this is a busy month but when is the next 914 meeting in San Diego? Anyone going to the Father's Day Tour? I'd like to see all the 914's in the area and meet all of you. Let's get a dinner together soon if nothing else. Sorry I couldn't come to last Saturday's meeting(I was purchasing the car that day) I look forward to seeing ya'll soon. Any interest on a drive the Saturday of the 24th?

Greg
DonTraver
So far the 24th is Marks day, you answered on that thread, maybe dinner/drinks afterward, could work. See ya there.

Later, Don
hmeeder
Greg-

Welcome to the club and to 914 ownership.

A good start to meeting fellow teeners in San Diego is to drop by a PCA autocross (there's one this coming Monday the 19th, one on July 1st and yet another July 15th follwed on the 16th by a DE) all at Qualcomm Stadium.

Especially the 1st and 15th (attendence is likely to be low at the Monday AX) there's a guarantee of at least 10 914s competing. Not everyone posts here, but it is always a fun time. Come meet some fellow addicts and learn more about your car and local resources.

We just had a dinner, so it may be a bit before another one.
Brad Roberts
Hi Greg!

welcome.png

We are looking into a monthly gathering besides the AutoX (or after a AutoX)

This weekend several of us are going to attend a fun run at Big Bear then run a AutoX that night off the 215 in Riverside.

The posts are locked at the top of this page for more info.

B
Sinner914
clap56.gif Thanks for the response fellas. I will be at the AX on the 1st and the 15th but not on Monday. I am liking the idea of a monthly gathering. If not every month maybe every other month. I wish I could attend the Big Bear run but I have already committed myself to taking off the "tits" and painting the front valance black. Shortly following, I will be detailing till I can't feel my fingers. Car should look sweet as of Saturday night. I'll send some pics for all to see. Take care ya'll.

Greg aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.