Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rev-it-up is back!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
A few years ago Mazda had an event called Rev it up. Many club members went and enjoyed some driver training and a chance to beat up a new car on a track. Chevy is doing it this year and it should be a lot of fun. It is a timed event and the times are all posted on the web when it is done. You can race and see where you rate nationally. Last time was a blast, should be fun this time too. I think you will be driving a new Cobalt. Sign up today and we will see you out there.

http://www.revitupracing.com/
Aaron Cox
sounds fun.

AA
jhadler
Cool! Another new car for Mark Dadio's garage...

And if he doesn't go for it this year, I'd be shocked.

-Josh2
skline
Some of the guys from here went last time like Slits and Sean914V8 as I recall. It was a blast to drive around new cars and drive them like they were stolen. As I recall, I beat Slit's time and Seans let's see if I can do it again. They are all over the country so most of us can run in it. Sign up, post up here when you do and we can all see what times we get. It will be fun.
jhadler
Well, not exactly -all- over the country. If you live in the North West or Rocky Mountain area, you're S.O.L. Unless you want to drive two days to get to an event.

I'll just sit back and watch Dadio win yet -another- car from autoxing... (I think he's up to THREE cars. Two trophy cars from Rev-it-up, and one from Dodge contingency money that more than paid for his Neon)...

-Josh2
zymurgist
O cruel fate!

The Washington DC event is August 26-27. Same weekend as Corvettes at Carlisle. headbang.gif
skline
So did anyone else sign up for this? I found it on page 4 already with not many replies. Are you guys chicken? Slits? You didn't do too bad last time, care to try it again?
Aaron Cox
i think i am in... may have to work that weekend tho
SLITS
Not this time Scott.....I couldn't stand to suffer the indignity of you beating me again....I still haven't gotten over it dry.gif

Actually, the money I would have used was sent to the WCC06 organizers so they would quit hounding us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.