Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T shirt update June 14, 2006
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I've been away for a while and without computer, so I haven't been able to check in here, but I do have an update on the shirts. The company where I ordered them from kinda screwed me a bit by not giving me a refund when they couldn't print the shirts they way I ordered them. I went round and round with them and ultimately, got nowhere with a refund. The only thing I could get done was to get a different, simpler, shirt printed. I'll call it Version 2. I have 200 Version 2 shirts available and will sell those and the money received will go to get the Version 1 shirts printed by a new vendor - one who has seen the shirts and assures that he'll be able to do what is necessary to make them right. Unfortunately, I won't be able to send out V2 shirts instead of V1 shirts to those who have asked. If I do that we'll never be able to get the V1 shirt thing done correctly. As soon as I have sold the Version 2 shirts the new printer will begin printing the V1 shirts and those who have ordered will have them shipped to them.

Thanks for your understanding. Info for Version 2's availability will be posted shortly.
Brad Roberts
Thanks for the update Sean.

The admin team is behind you.

B
Gint
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 14 2006, 02:50 PM) *

Thanks for the update Sean.

The admin team is behind you.

B

agree.gif ...with the lurker... ph34r.gif
Jeroen
In Sean we trust!
aktion035.gif
brant
Sean,

I'm sorry this has been such a huge headache for you!

thanks again sir!

brant
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 14 2006, 09:27 PM) *

Sean,

I'm sorry this has been such a huge headache for you!

thanks again sir!

brant

agree.gif

Zach
G e o r g e
Sean,

are those of us interested on picking up a version 1 shirt going to be able to place an order before the printing gets done, or our we sol? beerchug.gif
seanery
I am ordering extras. smile.gif
McMark
Great solution Sean. thumb3d.gif
Dr Evil
Hey man, I never doubted you for a minute.

Thanks! biggrin.gif
eric914
Update?

Also I've moved since I ordered. PM me and I will send my info. I am not in Dayton OH
Robert21
biggrin.gif Just got the two shirts , look great. just wanted to thank you
for all your work.

Robert
seanery
These shirts are at the printer...I hope to get them soon after I return from this business trip (Sept 5). I can't believe it...I started this whole thing at this same show last year.

I apologize for all of the delays, folks....we're almost there.
Russ
Sean, Thanks for the quick shipping on the T. When you restock the blue in large please let me know.
Is there a link to see version 1?
Russ piratenanner.gif
seanery
Russ,
no link to the V1...when all of my vendor problems started compounding, I removed the order info...when I've got the shirts in hand & they pass my QC tests, then I'll set up another How-to-Order thread for the V1 shirts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.