Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a 5 lug set up?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
I had the day off and decided to check out the dismantlers in Irwindale. Walked into the VW place, out of the corner of my eye there's a red 914. The body is pretty much stripped down to nothing. The paint looks fresh, the only bad part is the area below the hell hole has rusted completely along w/ the adjacent firewall. There's still two doors and the hood. But the good parts still left on the car is a 5 Lug suspension. The front rotors seem to be 4 lug rotors redrilled w/ the 5 lug pattern. The rears are genuine 5 lug, but the all the rotors are not vented. Calipers are still present. And the rear shocks are red Konis. If i was interested i would've snatched up this setup, but im not so im offering it you guys. The guy at the place wants $75 for each corner = $300 for entire setup. You could prolly talk him down to $250 or something. Here's the place:

Russ' Recycling
756 Alpha Street
russrecycl@aol.com
Tel: 626-303-4366
Fax: 626-930-9109
dlo914
Oh BTW the body is a 73'.
Aaron Cox
front is worthless... or next to it depending on rotor life...

rear... redrilled rear rotor? hub is studded? worth 100 bucks or so....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.