Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions for the admins regarding searches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
How exactly does the search function work? I went to "My assistant", clicked on "search" and typed in "mw914" and hit "enter". I got back several pages that I would expect and several that I would not expect. For example, I would expect to get every thread that I have posted to, however the thread my very own progess thread did not come up. Clearly I have posted to this thread so I would think that it would be there. I'm not trying to cut anyone up here I am just trying to get a grip on the search function. Am I using it properly? I went to the FAQ's but no help there...anyone???
McMark
The basic answer is that the search function is a PITA, as far as I'm concerned. But regardless, your search is complicated by the fact that your user name has a space in it. You can search by user name, leave the Keywords box blank and put "mw 914" in the Filter by Member Name box. That will bring up all the threads you've posted in, including your 3.2 thread.
arc914
hey
i had the exact same Q; Thanks for asking.I don't have a space in my name and it seems to be a hit or miss.
cheers
andrew in the Soo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.