Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a part ASAP!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Just got a call from Brad. Andy likes my motor! Spun the tires in 3 gears yesterday laugh.gif

Anyway, my motor started with a bus block and has a different oil filler qnd cap than a 1.7/2.0 I need one ASAP for the car.
They've rigged up a puke bottle, but it's not 100% effective. If someone between Barstow and Albuquerqee (sp) or so has an extra with the pcv valve from a 70-73 1.7 or a 73-74 2.0 I'd love to buy it from you. If you can meet Brad and the gang along the way that is swell, too.

Thanks for helping,
sean
TheCabinetmaker
won't help much now, but I got a couple in T-town. Do you need the whole filler or just the cap?
seanery
I need the whole thing.
got any gaskets?
seanery
this is what I need.
Can I get any of it new?
SPGofNM
I am in albuquerque and have a 74 1.8 parts car with these parts. dont know if they will fit but you are welcome to them. My email is shawngaf@prodigy.net you can email me if they will work and i will give you my cell #. Best regards Shawn
seanery
shawn,

the part #7 between 13 & 8 is different for the 1.8 and the 1.7/2.0. The other's look like the same part # but that is a part I need, too.
TheCabinetmaker
Sean, I'll bring one with me and a gasket just in case.

Curt
seanery
you rock curt!

I'm gonna owe you a lot!
TheCabinetmaker
You owe me nothing!

914's forever!
redshift
Hey! AA has them for $4,569.00.

(just sayin')

M
seanery
Miles, pick me up a couple wink.gif
redshift
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 1 2003, 07:54 PM)
Miles, pick me up a couple wink.gif

In stock! Just shipped! Overnight!

smile.gif

Excited about the car?

I am.

M
seanery
I am, except for all the oil in the engine bay!

I guess it runs really well and stays cool. boldblue.gif
redshift
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 1 2003, 08:33 PM)
I am, except for all the oil in the engine bay!

I guess it runs really well and stays cool. boldblue.gif

Minor doodad, I'd be glad to have a Bradmobile.

I like that guy, and I have faith in him, although somewhat limited, and with a disclaimer too long to get into here, but suggested by the Association of the American Veterans of Telephone Light Bulb Sales.

M
seanery
rolleyes.gif
Mike9142.0
Have thay past Flagstaff, AZ yet? My dad is there and should have the parts if you still need them.
seanery
they should be just past it now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.