Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello STEVE from Stater Bros.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
As I was pulling into Stater Bros. gerocery store yesterday in my 914, a gentlemen in a black 914 was pulling out. I honked and waved and he waved back and drove off. I went into the store. When I came back out, to my suprise, he was parked a few spots down!

So I went up to him (his targa was off) and said "Hey, nice car. I have one just like it." I told him about the club and the Big Bear run this Satruday. He said he wasn't doing anything on Saturday, so he would show up!

He has a beautiful black 1974 914-6 2.0! wub.gif

Nice to meet you Steve. Hope to see you this Saturday!
driving-girl.gif driving.gif burnout.gif

welcome.png
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 16 2006, 04:57 AM) *

As I was pulling into Stater Bros. gerocery store yesterday in my 914, a gentlemen in a black 914 was pulling out. I honked and waved and he waved back and drove off. I went into the store. When I came back out, to my suprise, he was parked a few spots down!

So I went up to him (his targa was off) and said "Hey, nice car. I have one just like it." I told him about the club and the Big Bear run this Satruday. He said he wasn't doing anything on Saturday, so he would show up!

He has a beautiful black 1974 914-6 2.0! wub.gif

Nice to meet you Steve. Hope to see you this Saturday!
driving-girl.gif driving.gif burnout.gif

welcome.png

2.0-6... drooley.gif agree.gif welcome.png

Toast, Are you happy with your car? Did it turn out ok? Last I read, you weren't happy.
Toast
They didn't align the hood or headlights very well. They superglued the damn hood seal down after not installing it properly so that makes the hood looks worse. They painted the valance when I told them to leave it black. They left primer on the chrome bumper after filling in holes that I told them not to touch.
Some of the paint is chipping already!
mad.gif

But they did do an excellent job on the paint match. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.